With You, I Would Go Anywhere

A/N: get ready for a long final chapter and enough romance to make you puke!:D Okay, maybe not THAT much romance.... Almost, though. *pervy smile*

---- ----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ------------------ --- ------------------- ---

     "What the hell is going on here?!" Ms. White demanded to know, impatiently tapping her foot as she stood in the door way.

     All the girls turned around, horrified by the sound of her shrill voice. 

     "Well?!" the woman spat, stepping into the room, her high heels loudly tapping as she walked.

     They didn't know what to say. They're plan was ruined. Surely there was no way Pepper could escape now. Pepper felt as if she had ruined everything. She had wasted the little time they had by giving that awful speech that somehow was so important to her.

     The girls just stood there, at a loss for words and completely petrified. Nothing could save them now. They were a lost cause.

     "Don't tell me you were trying to escape," Ms. White mocked, holding back her laughter. "That would be ridiculous."

     Pepper hung her head in shame. It was ridiculous. She probably wouldn't even have found Allan after her escape. She was so childish. And now they were probably all in trouble because of her own stupid mistakes.

     "I'm sorry, everyone. I tried... i tried," Pepper muttered, her voice shaky. She couldn't bring herself to cry, though. Not in front of Ms. White.

     "Peppe-" Ginger began, but was cut off by Ms. White's laughter.

     "You honestly thought you could do it, didn't you?! You thought you could all live happily ever after!" the cruel woman continued to mock and laugh at them.

     "Well let me give you all some advice," she began again after her laughing fit. "Don't even try. There's no place for a bunch of unwanted, disgusting little girls in this world. That's why your parents dumped you here in the first place, right? Because they didn't want you!"

     Silent tears were shed amongst the girls, but they wouldn't dare make Ms. White aware of it. It would only mean more laughter and criticism out of her for being weak.

     Pepper couldn't speak; all the words got caught in her throat. What was there for her to say? She couldn't say anything that would make the situation any less painful for them. All was lost, and it was all her fault.

     "You children are all just a waste of space," Ms. White spat and was about to make her exit when she heard a voice.

     "Liar," the voice muttered.

     "What was that?" Ms. White forced out through gritted teeth.

     "You're a liar," the voice repeated.

     "WHO SAID THAT?!" the hysterical woman shrieked.

     "I did!"

     The girls parted to form a path for the voice's owner to pass through.

     In front of them stood none other than Angel, standing tall, though there was a hint of fear in her eyes.

     "We're not worthless! We're not wasted space!" the young girl shouted, walking up to Ms. White.

     "Stop it! Don't come any closer!" Ms. White warned, taking a few hesitant steps back.

     " 'There's no place for you in this world'. 'You're all disgusting'. 'Nobody wants you'," Angel began, stopping when she was just mere inches away from the cruel owner of the orphanage. She gritted her teeth and made her hands into tight fists.