Original Character Descriptions

Delilah Heart

Delilah Heart

Age: 26

Hair: Long, slightly wavy brown 

Eyes: light brown 

Weight: 139 lbs

Height: 5' 3

Mother: Alison (Ali) Gallaway Heart

Father: Richard Heart

Likes: Reading and writing in her spare time, loves to spend her time in her apartment with her kitten, Lilac. She loves making new discoveries on any genre of books that catch her attention, but, the books that make her heart swoon is romance books with cheesy happy endings. She likes to relieve her stress by writing short stories or watching old cartoons that she'd enjoyed as a child. Delilah also likes to drink peach and lemon tea, occasionally light brewed coffee, and a big hug of hot cocoa with allot of marshmallows to the brim. She loves to wear jeans, overalls, cartigans, dresses- on occasion- and even tank tops and sweaters. Her most favorite item to wear every day are the different colors of glasses she's collected over the years, in the top picture of this page, and often times switch out the focal glasses into the frames. Her music preferences are more likely any song that has a soft and gentle melody, she even likes cover songs by multiple artists that can take something so upbeat into something gentle and soothing to her soul. She also loves to wear any clothes that had once belonged to Eddie Brock, given to her by him, at one point while in her fuzzy socks and soft leggings while comforting herself to her book obsession of the week. She loves to cook and bake for others in her spare time apart from reading and writing, often times indulge in eating some raw cookie dough whilst making her favorite treat for readers and other patrons in the library. 

Dislikes: Though she loves the beauty of New York she cannot stand the constant blaring noises that go on around her. In order to keep the noise out and keep her mind at ease she puts in noise cancelation head set. She also does not like to read the news or articles of the news, only keeping up to date on certain things she will always try to avoid them at all costs, just to keep her mind on work and her imaginative worlds. With her gentle soul she also hates being in the middle of a conflict, even though trouble always finds its way to her irregardless she does try to stay out of harms way. She also dislikes the smell of deep fried foods and raw meats; with her being a vegetarian the smell of the deep grease in certain foods and the smell of roasting meats makes her sick to her stomach. With the exception of fish included in her diet she cannnot stand the smells nor the bleeding of other proteins used worldwide. 

Background: Delilah was a shy person in nature, when growing up she was always one to wear the big round glasses and keep her hair in a loose ponytail to keep the strands out of her face. She had met Eddie Brock in the second grade when two third grade boys were tossing around her small cat toy in the air whilst keeping away her favorite fairytale book, Cinderella; he had come to her rescue and had been friends ever since. Her attraction for Eddie wasn’t known to her until freshman year in High School. However, it had become her own little secret to bear when Gwen Stacy and Eddie were seen in the hallway kissing against the lockers. After graduation she bid Eddie goodbye and headed to Maine for her college education. Now years later she comes back to New York to fulfill her position as head librarian in Maine St. Library, supported by the LIFE organization and secret location for its underground experiments.