FxckYou

I walked up Camilia's driveway knowing she wanted to see me before we left for school. I stepped onto the porch and before knocking a shirtless Jack opened the front door letting a red head girl walk out kissing him on the cheek before she left. I stood there astonished. "do you need something.?" He asked annoyed. "ha not from you. Did you screw her over too.?" I asked kind of mad. "nope just screwed her, the shower is my favorite place you know." He said smirking. "fuck you Jack." I said flipping him off as I turned around to leave. "again!?!?" He asked as a question. I stopped turning around in the driveway. "what the actual fuck are you serious, the first time was a mistake so definitely not." I said angrily. "oh I'm sorry did you want your virginity back?" He asked smirking. "go to hell." I said fast walking back to my house trying to to cry. I ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door I grabbed my bag and took out my phone texting Cami that I couldn't come over. I then put my phone away and walked downstairs getting a ride from my mom.

~school~

I sat at my desk ignoring my name being whispered from across the room. It was Camilia and I really didn't want to explain to her that the reason I couldn't talk this morning was because her brother had slept with me then had to be an ass about it.

-Jack Pov-

I walked down the school halls late still thinking about my argument with Evelyn. She looks so

cute when she was mad. I just wish she hadn't asked me if I was using her, we'd probably be together if she didn't. I just can't be with someone who doesn't trust me, but everyday I pretend

not to like her I start to more and more. I just have to get over it and forget about her she probably hates me now anyways. I walk into class seeing Ev sitting at her desk as she doodles in her notebook.

-Evelyn Pov-

I sat writing the song lyrics to Life Of The Party in my notebook when the class door opens. I look up and my eyes meet with Jacks as I watch him walk past me to his seat. Just seeing him makes me furious but also some part of me wishes we could get passed all of this. The question I was still trying to ask myself ; Do I like him, or do I still have feeling  for Shawn?

(so I'm no  sure if I mentioned that she used to like shawn but if I didn't then srrrrryyy I meant to oops)

Dirty Little Secret ««Jack Gilinsky & Shawn Mendes»»On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara