Chap 10

WANG JUNKAI POV.

I'm so happy!! I finally have yuan for all those years finally!! I have him and now I'm waiting for him cause after he finish his work we're gonna pick up his son i mean OUR son i saw him walking out of his empire with qianxi geez.... I'm jealous.....

"Nice too see you again junkai"i didn't even heard that they arrived i saw yuan looking at me i pulled him and hug him.

"What are you doing?"he ask me shyly as i hug him and look at qianxi seriously.

"Why are you always with yuan?"i ask i know it's so immature but i hate it -__-

"Pfft... Are you jealous? Oh gosh... This the first time i saw you like that.. Geez.. Chill dude im just yuan assistant"He said and i feel my cheeks heat because of embarrass
as i heard yuan laugh a little.

"Haha.... His just my assistant junkai.. So chill okay.. Well you can go now qianxi thanks for telling me"yuan said and qianxi put his hand in his pocket.

"Well see you"he said and leave leaving me and yuan well im still embarrassed as i feel yuan poked my chest i look at him.. His totally different sometimes his serious then cute.

"Hey.. You okay?"he ask me softly grr... I don't deserve him as i hug him and he peeked his head now his eyes looking at to mine.

"I'm sorry about that.."i shyly said

"Wait... So your really jealous?"he teased me and i pinch his cheeks.

"Yes i am!"i said and he laugh his laugh was like a melody in my ears and i hold his face and kissed his lips and i look at him his eyes widen and blush oh! Gosh! Why is he so damn cute?!

"W-why did you do that?"he ask me and covering his face as i hold hands that was in his face.

"Because your to cute and i wanted to keep you in my pocket"i said as he blush really hard and he just gesture something.

"L-l-let's just go!"he said and push me gently and i smiled and i open the shotgun door for him to get inside and i closed it and i happily walk to driver seat and get inside still smiling i start the engine and drove.

"Why are you smiling?"yuan ask me and i look at him then infront and i hold his hands.

"Well.... You see this my dream"i said and his eyes brow raised.

"What dream? Me in your car and then there's an accident happen?"
He said making me laugh and he glared to me which made him cute not deadly.

"No! What i mean having a family with you! waking up in the morning the person i wanted to first is you! Every first is you!"i said and i look at him his cheeks turn into red as he look away i just smile and focusing on driving.

"Your too cheesy.... Wait? What? Every First? So it's mean...."he shockingly look at me with wide eyes and i nod.

"Yup! I'm still virgin that time and your the one who got my first"i said and he chuckles.

"I can't believe it...."yuan said in teasing tone as i whine we talk until we arrived in my son school i park before i get down and open yuan door he thank me as i close the door and lock it and i walk beside yuan holding his hands as we walk in the hallway a lots of mothers was looking at us and yuan feel embarrassed as he lowered his head and try to release my hands but i hold on to it tightly.

"Don't listen to them there old enough"
I said and he pinch me i just laugh as we walk infront of our son room then we saw jiang di walking with a kid then he saw us.

"Oh! Wang yuan... nice to meet you! How are you?"i can say that he is being sarcastic i was about to speak but yuan speak first.

"What nice if i gonna see you?"he ask coldly i hold his hands tightly.

"Daddy? Who are they?"the kid ask jaing di and he pat the kid head and smile.

"Their just daddy's classmate"jiang di said and yuan whisper "classmate my ass" he whispered and i almost laugh but i tried ti stop it.

"Well nice to see you again yuan and junkai...."jiang di said and walk away but yuan spoke.

"ご注意する(be careful)"yuan said making jiang di froze in his spot and eyes widen and look at yuan who's looking at him innocently then he walk like running and i was about to ask yuan what he said but....

"Papa! Daddy!"xiao song shouted and run to us i look at yuan who nodded to me saying that i should carry song song so I stretch my hands as he run to my hands i hug him tightly.

"How's your day my son?"i ask him as yuan hold my hands i look at him.

"Let's go"he said and i nod holding his hand back.

"It's great daddy! Look! I got 5 star"xiao song said and saw his arm that full of star.

"Wow... do i have to be shock baby? Your always going home with a 5 star!"
yuan teasingly said to song song who giggles so cuteeeeee!!!

"Papa!"song song whine and we both laugh and have a good time each other i bought them to my penthouse play to my son until he get tired while wang yuan was doing his work and xiao song got fellen asleep so i laid him down to my bed and clean him and change his clothes after that i fix the pillow and leave the room to find yuan to my office i was about to open the door but i heard him speaking at the phone.

"Better clean them before they can speak"

I don't know what is he saying clean them but i feel shiver into my spine hearing his cold voice so i knock to the door and open it i saw him standing near at the window as he saw me he smile and bid a goodbye to his phone he look so calm.

"How's xiao song?"he ask me softly as i sit on the mini sofa and gently pulled him to sit on my lap and back hugged him as he leaned down to me i kissed his neck.

"His sleeping now.... so how's work baby?"i ask him

"It's fine.... i got tired the reports are still not done yet"he said and trying to stand up but i stop him by pulling him gently and change our place his now laid on the sofa while im on top of him his face suddenly got blush.

"W-what are you doing?"he ask me shyly and i leaned to kissed his forehead and leaned down to his ear.

"I've miss you so much yuanyuan.... i know that I shouldn't take advantage on you since we we're just starting again but i can't fckng resisted to your charm make want to eat you alive"i said seductively and he laugh as he turn me around now his in top of me.

"Then... eat me"he said seductively making my member hard i smirk and turned the table down my office is full of moans and skin slapping all night.

///:////////////////////////////////////////

YOW!! PIPS!!! I MISS ALL OF YOU!!! HOW'S YOUR DAY??!??!