Ch. 11 ~Thirst for Revenge~ {Mid-Finale}

Two days have gone by since the memorial service for Mystery. The servants and everyone else that had attended were still in low spirits. Turns out Elizabeth would be staying at the Phantomhive manor for quite a bit, especially when she felt she needed to stay and comfort Ciel.

“Ciieelll! You have to eat something!” her girly voice rang in his ear.

“For the billionth time, I’m not hungry, Lizzie.” Ciel said trying to hide his annoyance at her.

“You haven’t eaten for the past two days! I know losing your sister is hard, but you need to take care of yourself…” Lizzie said as she grew sad.

Ciel saw this and let out a small sigh.

“Fine. Sebastian, go fetch me and Lizzie some lunch.” Ciel ordered.

Sebastian only nodded with a frown and left the room quietly. Lizzie watched the butler leave and a look of wonder came on her face.

“Ciel, Sebastian is alright isn’t he?” she asked innocently.

Ciel never replied, but let out a pitiful breath out through his nostrils. Ciel could only stare outside his window lost in his thoughts. Lizzie could only watch him and sigh sadly, knowing she couldn’t help her precious Ciel.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian was in the middle of making lunch for Ciel and Elizabeth. He was silent, a frown and his eyes half open on his face. The three servants poked their heads in and watched Sebastian. They could feel the tension of the kitchen as it was only Sebastian and the delicious foods.

“Someone should go and ask him if he’s all right” Finny said.

“Right you are. You go in” Bard said, while Finny looked shocked and nervous.

“Me? Why me?” Finny asked.

“You’re the one who suggested it” Bard said.

“We must have all been thinking that, Bard” Finny stated.

“Good point. Mey-Rin, you do it” Bard said, this time Mey-Rin looked scared.

“M-Me?!” she asked.

“Don’t worry, he’ll go easy on ya. How many times has been easy on you for breaking the dishes?” Bard asked.

Mey-Rin’s face turned red and she was sweating a bit. She took in a courageous breath in and out and entered the kitchen. Bard and Finny went in after her.

“Um… S-Sebastian…?” Mey-Rin said, her voice shaking.

Sebastian didn’t look at them as he continued working as if they weren’t there.

“We… we just w-wanted to know that… i-if you were a-alright, yes?” she asked.

Sebastian had already had the food ready and was setting up the two dishes ready on a tray. Once he was finished, he lifted up the tray as he started carrying it out of the kitchen.

“S-Sebastian, please talk to us” Finny said, but never heard from Sebastian.

The three servants remained in the kitchen as they looked at each other with uneasiness.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock. Knock.

“Come in.” Ciel said as Sebastian brought in their lunch.

Sebastian placed their dishes in front of Ciel and Elizabeth.

“Hmm, this looks good! Thanks, Sebastain!” Lizzie said as Sebastian stood to the side.