Part-2 (Hero's entry and masti)

Hi guys thanku for reading , voting and commenting .
Here is the next part:

PRESENT :
thinking all this she have a smile on her face that was an awesome phase of her life she love the phase very much and than she remember the most important person entry in her life and the journey with him that make him most important she meet him............ She think how was her friends nature exactly different from one another and how they all get their soul mates and she too meet him...........

her friends personalities are just........... :-
kavita:most talktive,make friends easily and really nice in nature but somehow crack do all the crazy things and try every type of craziness and madness every time adding something new in her crazy doings.........

Gopi:sweet in nature and always Keep her loving once happy believe in sharing and caring.......................
kavya:very beautiful, nice nature, always busy in her phone,But when come to friend forgot her phone................
uttara:always say to ask the thing which don't happen a kind take thing serious but make it easy going easily nice in nature...............
vidhya:her personality is Awesome everyone go crazy on her personality nice in nature loved to rome very much..................

Meera:singing her passion, attitude on peak but positive, nice who are nice with her otherwise very worst................ ..
simar:average always depend on other but have guts to speak wrong or right and if anyone do a fight with her she make them remember grandmom by her talks only...................
ragini:beautiful personalitied funny talker don't take thing seriously keep easy going best friend of swara know her better than anyone else a type of sistery bond together since childhood.................. .....................
swara:beautiful, her eyes speak everything about her, studious, respect eveyone, speak less, teachers favourite, serious type and take everything seriously even small things loved by everyone......................

After thinking about their personality she start thinking about their partners all except swara and ragini
How they meet with their partners
simar and prem:as always simar is engage to correct someone mistake and scolding him
simar: for doing that mistake and moreover that engaging in fight with me simar i think u r new here so don't know about me but u will get to know early and yup don't do all this kinda things again

prem:nice attitude and personality i will not do that but what will i get in return...... ....
Simar:its not a deal that u r asking me something in return but if for once i agree what u want
prem:your friendship afterall love starts with friendship na and i fall in love with u by seeing ur personality and nature of helping others and by ur guts also
simar :hmmm by the way proposal is not bad i will think about it......................
Prem:only think ?
Simar:firstly i have to think na before saying yes and wink at him??
(firstly he don't get what she meant but later got it and became happy saying)
prem:means u r agree
simar :hmmm buddu i am agree ??

Kavya and sahil:as kavya is always engage with her phone she make many friends on fb and other social sites there only she meet with a guy named sahil they use to chat with each other and sahil fall in love with her so one fine day he proposed her on that kavya say(mean type in the chat)
kavya:why u loved me??
Sahil:because of ur talks and nature
kavya:but u never see me so..................
Sahil:love is not because of external beauty its just due to internal beauty and ur thinking and nature i like not ur looks

kavya:this talk of sahil make her fall for him as she like him but think it as a attraction and by knowing his thoughts she love him as most of the guys like her looks and don't Value her thinking and sahil is totally opposite so she accept his proposal with in no time.
Because she don't wanna loose him.

Meera and dharam:she meet him in a musical competition they become good friends in this time as they r partners and with the passing of days meera started liking him because of his nature he is good with everyone and help everyone and don't have 1%of attitude everyday she got to know something new about him and with this she totally fall for him and on the final day after they won the competition and she proposed him and he also accepted because he also love her and in this many days he also got to know many things about her and he also fall for her so after knowing this that she also love him he says yes.