Chapter Seven

A couple days past. No one found were the villains were hiding with their classmate. A few blamed themselves, like Iida and Ochaco. But some *cough*Bakugo*cough* was also peeved off with Izuku, but also himself. Todoroki was the same. Everyone was in the classroom, awaiting the lesson to start. And that's what happened- As if no one was missing.

~~

With blurry vision he stared upon UA. It was so... hard to move. Luckily they all left to do something and that gave him probably his only chance. His teeth clenched and he walked forward, entering the hero school gates.

~In the classroom~

Mineta was looking out the window, then his eyes widened. He stands up.

"Is that Midoriya?" He questions, pointing at the window. Most immediately shot up, forgetting a lesson was going on. Uraraka was there first and with a sharp cry, she runs out- presumably to go find Midoriya. Iida followed straight after. Nearly everyone else in the class, except Bakugo, Todoroki and Momo, was standing up and looking out the window at the slowly approaching classmate. That's when Uraraka came running out, a teacher walking at a normal pace behind her and Iida walked besides them. There was talking but since they were in the building they couldn't be heard. Ochaco helped Izuku into the building and didn't reappear into class 1-A. The teacher teaching the class told them to sit down and they listened. The time changed to Break and in the nurse's office, Izuku lay asleep. He felt exhausted after spending those days with the Villains... But they deemed him worthless and threw him out onto the streets.

~Dream~

He was standing there, black figures looming over him. Behind the figures of darkness light glowed. He reached his hand out but the light shrank. He grew desperate, scrambling and pushing against the darkness the the light grew smaller until finally he was in the pitch black. Izuku whimpered as the darkness turned into malicious grins and unkind eyes. He spinned on his spot- surrounded. Yet, these looks didn't make him feel anything... The hatred he felt towards himself... The sadness... The far away happiness... Just nothing... A silhouette with a disturbing smile and curved eyes speaks out in a corrupt voice-

"IF they reAllY cAreD tHey wOulD HAvE hElpEd yOu bY Now.." Another shadowy outline spoke out- it carried an arrogant grin and glaring eyes.

"WHo wAntS SoMeoNe WhO iS QUirKleSs?!" Now they overlapped each other, echoing around the vast, inky space in oscillate patterns.

"YoUr JuSt WOrThlEsS!" He fell to his knees with a dull thud, arms drooping at his sides as the words tore into his being. His eyes were widened as he just stared- mouth slightly a gap.

"No, I-" he was cut off by a distorted female voice shouting out from a new figure.

"i'm sO SOrRy IZuKu!" Other sentences overlapped each other in whispers, yet he could hear every sentence as clear as day.

"Good luck becoming a hero, talentless freak."

"Scrambling already? Wow, are you already afraid of the dark. How pathetic can you get?"

"Why bother trying? In the end, this is your fault" He toppled, hands gripping the floor. Tears cascading down his face and falling to the floor. He saw his old classroom and him sitting in a chair with his mother next to him, the teacher sitting opposite.

"He wants to become a hero but I just don't think he can... His grades are already low..." The darkness flashed back and the words became louder, demanding to be heard.

"Worthless parasite." The voices rose, nearly shouting. There was no end. The words wrapped his person like snakes, enveloping him slowly. He clawed at the words, wanting them to leave. He struggled on as the illuminated tormentors laughed in glee at his pain. They were becoming too much, his breath was cut short as if the physical words were eating him alive. Then, ringing in the darkness the words that haunted his mind for months-

"If you think you'll have a quirk in your next life... Go take a swan dive off the roof!!" All the thoughts and nightmare paused- Izuku's eyes shook as the tears stopped falling. A drop of water fell from nothingness, as it collided with the ground the drop caused ripples and soon they spread out. That's when the darkness cracked and chipped then slowly caved. The sobs started again and he opened his mouth in a silent scream wanting nothing more than it to end. The darkness cascaded around his frozen form. He scrapped the ground with his fingers, unable to move as his world collapsed around him. As abrupt as it started...

He woke up.