Christmas with Henrik: Surprise

It's now Christmas Eve and here's me beside the Christmas tree trying to wrap Henriks gift but I keep getting the tape on my fingers! Im not the best at wrapping but it's decent enough, I just hope he likes it. I finally got it wrapped and put it under the tree along with the gifts we've gotten from family and friends. "Finally!" I lay on the ground with my eyes closed finally relaxing after getting that done.

I felt a pair of lips on mine and kissed back knowing who it is. " Vhy you lying on the ground mein love it's dirty und filled vith germs." I open my eyes and see the goofball that is Henrik looking down at me. "I just finished wrapping your gift and it was annoying to wrap but I got it done." I smile up at Henrik as he smiled down to me. "Why'd you give me a Spiderman kiss?" Henrik laughed.
"Felt like it besides I can kiss you and also look at your chest at the same time." Henrik started to raise his eyebrows. "You perv!" I laughed and hit his chest. "You love me really." I got up and fixed myself while Henrik just gazed at me. "Vhy are you so beautiful I can barely look avay from you?" I blushed and looked away. "I don't know I guess to you im beautiful." Henrik got up and made me look at him. "You are beautiful and the vorld should know it." I blushed mad red as juggernog.

(Reference)

I remembered about my surprise for Henrik and where I put it so since it's dark outside now I thought now to give it to him. "Henrik could you do me a favour?" Henrik fixed his jumper while listening. "Sure vhat?" I pointed to a dining chair. "Could you bring that chair over and sit in it please." Henrik gave a confused looked but obeyed anyway. Henrik brought the chair into the middle of the room and sat on it. "Now you be a good little boy til I come back." I left Henrik sitting in the chair and quickly went to the bedroom to get something. I came back out and he was still there sitting. "Hands please." Henrik held his hands up and I put them behind him and handcuffed him to the chair.

"Liebling vhat are you doing?" Henrik started moving to get out of the chair.
"Hey no squirming now Im gonna give you your surprise." I left the room again to go change.
Henrik sat there with his hands behind him handcuffed wondering what the fuck was going on.
"Vhat could she be doing? Vhy vith the handcuffs? Vonder vhat mein surprise is gonna be?" Henrik kept think of multiple ideas for what the surprise was gonna be.

I finally put the finishing details on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. I normally don't like looking at myself in the mirror but for Henrik I will live. I thought of the idea for this a while ago when I saw the movie on TV and wanted to do something special for him so I thought why not. It fitted perfectly and looked just like it does in the movie let's see what Henrik thinks of it. I walked out of the room into the living room to find Henrik still sitting. "You're back now I can see vhat..vhat...... mein gott!"

I came out wearing a sexy santa outfit like in mean girls and from his face he liked it. "What's wrong Henrik....are you happy to see me?" I looked down and saw he instantly started getting turned on. "Oh im very happy right now." I walked up to him and sat on his lap. He stared all over me examining my entire figure and my curves. I started to kiss all over his face and even lick it just to tease him. He stared to moan and move around to get out of the cuffs but to no avail.
I felt him getting more hard and decided to help him out, I got on my knees and pulled out his dick it was so big, he moaned and whined more wanting attention. I put my mouth on it and slowly going up and down sucking him. He held his mouth open wide and moaned out loud from his pleasure, he started to thrust in my mouth hitting the back of my throat.

"Mein gott so this the surprise a sexy little naughty girl." I stopped sucking and looked up at him. "Yeah do you like it?" He had hunger in his eyes as he longed to ravage me. "Sit on my lap." I got up and sat on his lap as he kissed my lips not caring his dick was in my mouth. "I love it almost as much as I love you." He kissed my exposed cleavage and neck now turning me on even when he struggled with the cuffs.
"Liebling can't the cuffs come off cause I need to show how naughty you have been." Henrik had an evil grin on his face. "Hmm sure." I got up and uncuffed the handcuffs just as I did Henrik lifted me over his shoulders and carried me to the bedroom.

He dropped me on the bed and got on top of me looking into my lustful eyes.
"Now mein liebling time to show how naughty you've been!" He showed me his love for what felt like eternity he really must have wanted to make love for a while. "Who do you love?" Henrik looked at me while thrusting.
"What?" He asked a question like that while making love. "You didn't like Christmas cause of that idiot that you thought you loved so who do you love?!" Henrik sped up his thrusting causing to hit my g-spot. "YOU! YOU! ONLY YOU NO ONE ELSE I LOVE YOU!" I clawed his back as he kept hitting my g-spot soon coming to my end. He was so big and long I was so lucky to find someone like him.
"Oh my god Henrik im gonna... Im get....gonna cum!" I couldn't feel my legs at this point. "Cum mein love show how much you love me!" I couldn't hold back and I came along with Henrik. We laid there panting from that aggressive love making.

"I love you so much Henrik." He looked up at me still panting. "I love you so much too liebling." We cleaned ourselves up and put on jammies with Henriks help cause I couldn't walk and got under the covers and snuggled up tight ready to wake up tomorrow.

Welp I haven't wrote anything like that since the Halloween story😂 hope you all have a good Christmas and a happy new year and Tomorrow hopefully I can I will post a really cute and exciting story about what Henrik got for the reader AKA you lot so.......
HAPPY CHRISTMAS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!