Chapter 1

I stare out of the window waiting for her to arrive. She said she had an important thing to say, I wonder what it is. So I'm patiently waiting for her as I watched the starry night sky.

Kyo was already in bed, sleeping comfortably. She also said that I'll wake him up when she arrived. He was so determined to sty awake and wait like I do but he didn't get through the end. I wanted to take a rest, my eyes were battling with sleepiness, but for some reasons, I couldn't get to sleep. I'm worrying about the Fourth Great Ninja War. How are they?

I shouldn't worry about it, I have faith that they'll win the war.

Yumi, just get in here before I loose my mind on worrying too much about the war!

Well, if you ask me what am I wondering about right now besides the war.

I'm wondering what Yumi will say that she even asked me to stay awake until she arrives.

Hope that she'll finally admits that she was actually Miki.

Hmpf whatever..I'm getting bored.

Say....the moon is kinda weird today.

I stood up to take a good view of the moon, and unfortunately for me, I forgot that I was sitting on the windowsill and the head frame of the window when I stand up it knocks me on my head because of my height and it continues to drop me back inside of my room knocking me down on the floor.

My God, what am I doing with my life. ( ̄  ̄|||)

"Oww.." I grunted trying to get up as I caressed the top of my head where I bumped it into the head of the window.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." And somebody just stepped in to my room and ran in going to where I was. "Does it hurt?" She asked.

"No, no. I'm fine." I opened my eyes, "Who are you and what are you doing---?" I paused upon recognizing the voice and realizing who I was talking to then I gradually turns towards her.

"Who am I? Is that what you asked?" She blinked her big black onyx orbs in confusion, she was chibi looking in a second from that moment----anime guys, we're anime. Turning back into her normal form, she raised an eyebrow then lazily pointed her head, "Have you knocked your head that hard that you even forgot my name?" She asked.

"No, I mean, I know, but--"

"Then who am I?" She asked like challenging me.

"Yumi?" I answered.

"Yumi?" She asked, repeating what I just said and I nodded as an answer.

I'm not really sure if this is actually Yumi that I am seeing. I mean, look at her. She doesn't even act like her. Yumi doesn't know how to apologize sincerely, if she do apologize, it was sarcastic. She doesn't usually goes confused in things. She doesn't even care if you're hurt or something. And more importantly...

why does she dressed in a cropped kimono?

She was staring at me in confusion before smiling with her eyes closed in a cute expression and brought her right hand up covering her mouth then let out a laugh, "You're funny, Konohamaru-kun."

"I'm not even joking! How does it become funny?!" I growled. Wait a second..

Did she just gave me an honorific?Σ(゜ロ゜;)

And what the hell? Did she just tried to be cute?(¬_¬;)

Who is she? Is she trying to act like Miki now? Great (-____-)