5

Ana's P.O.V

I felt a ray of sunshine on my face and I snuggle into a comfy bed. Wait, a bed?

I jolted up, phew. I was at Brie's place in her room. What a relief, I thought I got kidnapped or something. Elijah must have brought up to her room.

I got out of bed and shivered, I was in one of Jarred's sweatshirts and Issac's shorts. Brie must have helped me changed when she got home. She was much thinner than me so I wore the guy's clothes.

I walked into the bathroom and almost screamed, no. I screamed, I looked like a horrible with a birds best on my head.

Everyone then decided to barge into the bathroom, Jarred and the twins almost toppled each other then followed Max, Brie all of a sudden pushed passed them.

"WHAT HAPPENED??"

She asked with wide eyes,

"Sorry..."

I smiled sheepishly,

"I scared myself with my ugliness."

They all awed at me.

" Princess you look so cute, like a... cute duck!"

" What the fuck, Isaac?"

Brie questioned, he shrugged. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I really was ugly, I had many scars throughout my body.

I felt tears resurfacing, I held them in. Brie shooed the guys away and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"He is gone, ok? He won't come back. It's alright."

She said, leading me out of the bathroom and sitting me onto her bed. I shook my head,

" I'm fine, " I lied,

"I have to get to work."

I replied, avoiding the topic.
My past was very messed up, my life is messed up.

I got up from my seat and began to get ready.

I avoided the stares of the guys and quickly walked out the door. The apartment I lived in was a 5-minute walk from here...

(Walks to the apartment )

I stepped into the apartment and hurriedly got ready, traffic here in Ottawa wasn't bad, but I don't want to be late!

I rushed outside and waited for the bus, my car was being fixed because of how old it was, the bus came within minutes and I hopped on. The sun began to go brighter as I got closer to work, I close my eyes and took a deep breath. I am very anxious and have many panic attacks lately because I have been self-critical of myself.

John, my ex-boyfriend used to be cruel to me. He would slap and kick me if I looked at any guy, punch me if I smiled at anyone, beat me if I said a word. He said that I was worthless, that I was a slut for looking at guys.

He would tell me he loved me and that that made him happy. I know, it's fudged up.  It got so bad that when I was secretly working on an assignment with my partner in Linguistics, he found out. John was enraged and beat me to the pulp and called me names when poor Steve left.

It was so bad that Brie found me minutes later on the floor in my own pool of blood.

I woke up the next day in the hospital. I shudder at the memory, I shook my head and stood up to get off the bus.

I walked up to the building and smiled weakly at the doorman Adam, he nodded to me, giving me a small smile.

"Good morning, Ms. Rose,"