Roleplay 4 ~ As The Doors Open

The off-limits door slams open, as the floor seemingly drags the current Puella Magi deep into the halls, the walls whirl by at what seems to be light speed, as it suddenly stops in a large, dome-like environment, most of you fall over from such an impact, tables surround you, with different sweets and drinks rowed on them, atop a high perch, a small, seemingly frail witch sits on a soft cushion,

"Oh! E 'già l'ora del tè? Penso sia giunto il momento per voi di scadere, è vecchi sacchetti carne brutto! Oh! Is it tea-time already? I do think it is time for you to expire, you nasty old flesh bags! " The witch screeched, in two different voices, one Italian, and one the language you all know and love. as large, statue-like minions stomped towards the group.

"Eaaah!!!" A girl screamed in the distance, you all turn around, where was Homura? The voice.. it was Homura! She was bound by fluffy ribbons, slowly constricting her, her pink glasses fall off, and break against the floor, "Don't-- Let me die-- Like this--" She cried out.

"Zitto, umano! Hush, Human!" The witch hissed, floating off of her throne, she hovers above in the air, launching sharpened, metal kebab skewers towards the group.

~Witch Bio~

Anesteria, the Witch of Perception, she is small, and bitter, completely composed out of black ribbons, this vengeful witch's nature is rebellion, not afraid to stand up for her own labyrinth, and she treats her minions like they're her own children. She has the unique ability to numb one's senses, making killing you very.. very painless, and easy.

~Next Scene~

With Anesteria dead, all that is left is to go see if Akemi Homura has recovered from the fight, she seemed greviously wounded internally, hopefully she pulls through.