the apartment part 3

When Mitch and Scott got back to Mitch's apartment. Mitch said well what do you wanna do? Scott said any thing you want I'm not picky. Hahaha Mitch laugh quietly, well we have a pool down stairs do you wanna go swimming. Scott said of chores. Mitch and Scott when down to the pool when they where swimming Mitch swam over to Scott and kissed him Scott said thanks for that kiss. when they were done swimming they went back up to Mitch's apartment and change. Scott and Mitch layed down cuddling on the coach watching there favorite romantic movie P.S. I love you. Mitch said do you want anything to dink. He went into the kitchen poring Scott a glass of wine. Scott sat up next to Mitch and kissed Mitch. At that time they went to the bed room after the movie was over. Mitch put his hand on Scotts tummy and layed his head on his shoulder they stayed up for 6-9 hours. Mitch put his head up to Scott's head and stayed I love you so much and kissed him a lot. Scott and Mitch took pics of them. When Scott fell asleep Scott's ex boyfriend texted  Mitch that Scott was cheating on him with other people. Mitch walked out of the bed room crying. Scott woke up and walked out there with Mitch. What's wrong why are you crying Scott said. I got a text saying you are cheating on me with other peopl Mitch replyed. Baby I will never do that to you. You are my every thing I promise I'll never do that it is just someone who is jealous of us that we have a good relationdhip together. Scott and Mitch went to bed. The next day they went out and saw.....