LEFT

LEFT

FIRST SECTION OF REFLECTION

- If you continue selling your weed in this town you're not gonna be alive for much longer! consider this your one and only warning.

//Ulrich Trafflop

It had only been 24 hours since Zondar had sold his first few marijuana packages and he had already received a death threat from Strängnäs boss of marijuana dealing. Zondar had a slight panic attack and called his best friend and also business partner Morgan Lithium immediately.

-Morgan from Mars

-Hey what's up, it's me

-Yeah I know it's you, what's going on?

-Let me tell you what's going on, I just had a text from Ulrich Trafflop.

-Okay and what did he want?

Well he didn't seem happy if that's what you're asking. I'm gonna send the message forward to you so you can see for yourself, hold on a second.

-There, did you get it?

-Yeah buddy you need to calm down it's nothing, i've bought weed from this guy a bunch of times in person, he's a pussy he would never have the guts to actually do something. He's just trying to scare you don't buy into it, it's cool I promise.

-Yeah okay I hear you but are you sure about that? do you really think we should continue?

-Yeah man it's cool we already knew this would happen you can't chicken out now bro we've just started and it's been less than 24 hours and you already wanna give up? Yesterday you were as confident as you've been ever since you first came up with the idea. Its cool man im telling you, relax.

-Yeah you're right man, of course we're not gonna fold and just give up, i'm sorry I just got a little scared there for a second.

-I understand you man but like I said just relax, nothing is gonna happen to you I promise we have god on our side, now go to bed and i'll talk to you in the morning,okay?

-Yeah okay man goodnight.

-goodnight buddy.

The alarm goes of in usual order at eight o'clock in the morning and Zondar gets up in a rush tempo so he doesn't have to deal with the thought of wanting to stay in bed all day and just fill his mind with useless youtube watching all day long.

It was only like six months ago since Zondar had decided to get a grip on his life situation. Before that he had just stayed in bed all day long and the only time he got out of his bed was when he needed to go to the grocery store to get microfood for the whole week and also when he needed to go to the toilet to take a shit or take a leak or drain his pipes. He also had to get up in order to microwave his food and eat it but other than that he just layed in bed all day just waiting to get tired again so he could go back into his life that he had created inside his dreams while watching endless amounts of youtube videos.