/The New World\

Ally work up and noticed she had the sliver key around her neck. She smiled and quickly got dressed and ate breakfast. She made her way to the forest but stopped and looked at the town. She sighed. 

"Goodbye forever...Hell Town."

She ran through the forest, following the path the girl and boy left for her. She they got to a gateway but it was locked. She took her sliver key and put it in the hole. Ally then opened the door and a glowing bright light shined through the doorway. She hesitated for a minute but then she held the key tightly and walked in. In a matter of seconds, Ally was transported to another world. She looked around. She was in a desert. She walked through hot desert. Suddenly she saw a motorcycle with someone on it. The person stopped it as he saw Ally. He took of his helmet revealing a blonde haired-blue eyed teen. 

"What is a little girl like you doing out here alone?" 

Ally looked at him. 

"I...I don't know where to go" 

she said. The teen smiled and got of his bike. 

"I'm Cloud! What's your name?" 

He asked. 

"Ally..." Cloud walked over to her and reached out his hand. 

"I know where you can stay for awhile...until your mother and father come to get you?" 

Cloud said. 

"Mother and Father?" 

Ally asked. 

"You do have a Mother and Father don't you?" 

Ally shook her head. 

"The left me to die when I was younger....they said there's no place or home for an outcast like me in the world..." 

Cloud got down on one knee. 

"Outcast?" 

He asked. 

"I...I have a star marking on my right arm...people in my old town called me names for it...." Cloud looked at her sadly. 

"Oh? Tell me more?" 

Ally nodded. 

"Well...I was left in the streets at the age of four. My parents told me that they were going to take me on a trip and told me to pack my things...as I did I got I weird feeling but I ignored it....we were driving and my parents pulled over to the road and told me to get out for a minute...so I got my things and stepped out....they drove away and....never came back for me....I remember that day so clearly...the rain poured down so hard and how the sun never came out....as I cried I realized I was alone and my parents weren't coming back....I didn't understand why then...why my parents left or why I was alone....ever person I met treated me the same! They called me an "Alien" an "Outcast!" A "freak" and many other names....I was alone and I was scared....I-I...I'm sorry..." 

Cloud smiled. 

"Why are you apologizing?? You did nothing wrong! Thanks for trusting me to tell me this! I promise...here You won't be judged." 

Ally nodded. Cloud stood up. 

"Wait here! I'm gonna call someone." 

Cloud took out his phone. 

"Cid! It's Cloud! Do you mind picking me and friend up? In the desert! My friend's gonna need some 'special' support on the way! Ha! Oh and bring Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent and the others ok? Alright bye" Ally tilted her head. "They'll be here soon to pick us up!" Ally nods. "Anyways...Ally...mind telling me about yourself?" Cloud asked.