Chapter 1: Hi

Ugh my brother's fame gets to him , screaming girls always at places I go.

Hi I'm Hailie or Hailie Joy Dail to be exact yeah big whoop I'm Jack Dail's twin sister it's so annoying I go with him to places because mum thinks I'm the one that keep him controlled , or mature and when I go places with him I also get to sign stuff too , I make vines and YouTube videos and I'm as funny as Jack.

Lets be real I'm not hilarious or as funny as Jack , yeah his my twin the benefits is getting some left over merch at events and hanging out with his cute Bestfriend Luke Korns ... and Hunter , I'm great friend with Hunter nothing more but Luke he's a great friend although I'm 16 and he's 17 I guess it'll work but eehh

(A/n I know Jack is 15 just pretend he's 16)

Back to reality I'm a nerd , I work with Jack well I'm kinda like his manager and company , I literally never spend a day without him the only time we separate is when I'm watching Netflix marathons or doing some stuff for school or conventions. And something I wanna put out is I don't really look like Jack I'm just his sister , people mistake me and say "omg are you Jack's little sister?" and I'm sitting there like 'BRUH'.

Ugh it's summer the first day of summer or June 16 , lots of you guys would be like 'summer yay parties , chilling going for a surf and ballshit' while I'm here signing papers , ordering merch to certain places , making sure things are organised for flights . I get it it's his manager's and our Mum's job but me on the other hand was nominated by Jack so I'm not a loner but ya know Jacky boy he needs his organised sissy.

I mean Jack does help but he's always busy setting up collabs , hanging out with Walker , Luke , Hunter , Dolan twins , Parker and all the other guys.

Apparently social media is like a full time job , I retweet and fave tweets , reply to instagram comments , reply to snapchats , add fans on kik , make YouTube videos , reply to their comments and this summer is just gonna get worse we have a meet up in Madison, Winsconsin.

The first meet up is in a week and then after Winsconsin week and I've packed all the documents in my business bag with all the wrist bands and bracelets fans have made for us in the past for god sake I'm only 16 and I work like a 20 year old , wow thanks mum, mum only goes if in state and Mason comes everywhere he just chills and flirts with random people to creep them out and my big sister Penny , well she's got her own path in life like she's friggen 21 . I have 2 younger siblings , Candy who's 2 and Jake whose 10 , mum and dad are always away on business trips , my Bestfriend Baylee (Jack Dails GF is Baylee tkaczuk if you didn't know) usually tags along but she's got family things on like recently her mum gave birth and she's the one who has to stay with the new born child.

Candy usually stays with Grandma and Grandpa , so does Jake but Jake's turning 10 next week on the same day as the convention and he's tagging along , Luke's little brother Liam is coming and that'll be a plus , I live in a big family and lots of people it's very fun. (Note sarcasm)

A/N Sorry for long chappy I edited some names and ish