Chapter 6

Shawna's POV

"So when did the nightmares start?" Doctor Mandy asked me.

"When I got home from the hospital, I just started hallucinating his face on everything and I had dreams about him," I answered.

She wrote what I said in her journal.

"How have you been feeling?"

"Pretty good, I guess." I half smiled. "My fans have been really sweet and considerate to me and they've helped me recover. I just don't feel as happy and as confident as I once did."

"It's going to take some time for you to get used to what happened, but as for now you must know that what happened, happened and you lived and you're getting healthy. It's good that you came to see me because not everyone likes to speak up," her tone was soft.

"It's helped so far," I said.

"Well that's all the time we have, thank you for letting me get to know you and for opening up, I'll see you next week," Mandy closed her journal.

"Thank you," I stood up and walked into the waiting room where Scooter was waiting for me.

"How was it?" He smiled kindly.

"Fine, can we go now?" I asked.

"Yeah, we have a meeting with Apple, we're discussing the app idea you and Justin have," he explained to me as we walked down the hall and outside.

"Oh okay, is Justin coming?"

"Yeah, Jessica is with Jennifer."

We got in the car. I could tell Scooter wanted to ask more questions about my therapy session.

"We just talked about what happened," I finally said. "She asked about the nightmares and just different things."

"Well you just seemed a bit unhappy," Scooter drove on. "I just wanted to know what really happened."

"It's going to get worse, I'm going to open up more to her in the future and it's not going to be the happiest feeling in the world. It was a scary thing that happened and I'm still scared to even look out my window."

"I understand sweetie, it's hard what you went through. You're a strong person and you can get through it."

We pulled up into the Apple Headquarters parking lot and Justin was arriving at the same time.

"Hello my beautiful angel," he kissed me.

"Hello," I smiled. "You're so cheesy."

"I know," he winked and grabbed my hand.

As we walked I put my hand on his back and rubbed his back slowly. We got inside and Scooter asked where the conference room is. A young woman with a tight black dress on showed us the way.

"Hello Mr. Bieber and Mrs. Bieber, and hello Mr. Braun," an older man shook our hands. "I'm Michael and these are the designers for your app."

We took a seat at the big glass table.

"So we understand you want to create an app that's for girls, and guys, who cut themselves or they self harm in any way, correct?" A lady asked us, her name tag read Susan.

I nodded as she continued talking.

"Okay, so the app isn't very hard to make, you want it to have color and look appealing and you want to have a design for the cover. Also you guys warned to have goals for the costumers? Daily or weekly or monthly?" Susan said.

"All three," Justin said.

"Perfect, okay now we can design this for you, since we have your ideas and then we'll meet up with you in about a week or so. I'll have Bruce give you a call," Susan smiled.