"No fucking way."

"He can't be serious."  Eugene muttered as he drove away from the drop off zone of the airport.  "He can't be fucking serious." he chuckled as he exit the airport, making his way back to the main road.

While driving, he did his best to recall all that have happened earlier. He tried to figure out when Keith did his sneaky texting that would've told the crew of the plan Eugene didn't really buy. 
Singing, humming, a little bit of dancing, chatting, joking, "planning", forcing-- that is basically all they've done earlier. Surely, Keith couldn't have found enough time to send a message to the crew about a plan they literally just talked about. Plus, the plan wasn't entirely approved by all them yet!

Convinced, Eugene smirked. 'Thought you could outsmart me, boys? Thought wrong.'
He turned on the radio, turning the volume up to his liking. He hummed with the song playing on the radio, enjoying the peaceful ride on the way home.
He hummed and sang along with the current song, the next, and the one after that. He then reached a red light with its countdown starting at '75', just approximately 5-6 kilometers away from his home. Whistling a tune, he patiently waited for the light to turn green.

His whistling was put to a stop when his phone started ringing. Knowing that there's enough time, he answered the call from their PA, Miles.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Eugene! Where are you?"

"I'm on my way home. Why?"

"WHA-- On your way home?! Why?!"

"What "why?!"? Of course I'm going home! I just dropped Keith and Zach on the airport."

"What?! But Keith told us you're gonna go here to get some stuff!"

"And that we're going to film the intro for the video!" says Emily, their production coordinator.

"What the--- so, Keith actually texted you guys?"

"Yes!"

'No fucking way. He actually fucking did it.'  Eugene thought, overwhelmed by disbelief. He then remembered the time when everyone fell silent except him for he was humming. Zach was looking outside the window. And Keith... 'Keith was on his damn phone!' 

Eugene was now torn. At first, he didn't really mind turning down the "awesome" (according to Zach and all of us, probably) idea, but now that most of their team is at the office, waiting for him to finally shoot the intro for the not-so-planned video, it became harder for him to let out a word.
He really doesn't want to do this. It's not that he hates the baby, but because he hates babies. He wants to turn the whole thing down but what about the team? Their effort in going to the office in a short amount of time because Keith probably said that Eugene would be there in less than half an hour would be worth nothing. Who knows, maybe some of them literally just woke up because all of them thought that there would be no meetings to attend to nor shoots to be taken this day. 

"Hello? Eugene, you still there?" Miles spoke, breaking Eugene's evaluation of the events. Thankfully because of this, Eugene also noticed the red light's countdown already reached its last five seconds.

"Oh, yeah, I'm still here. Give me one moment."

He placed his phone on the passenger's seat, not ending the call. He patiently waited for five seconds before pushing down the hand break and driving past the traffic light. He looked for a good spot to pull over just for a moment, and upon finding one, he drove and pulled over to his desired place. 

"Still there?" 

"Yep. So, what's the plan?"

"Uhmm..." Eugene bit his lower lip and thought about his final decision. 

He considered lots of factors, lots of possibilities and all, making him take a lot longer time than expected.

"Made up your mind?" 

Eugene sighed. He thought that whatever decision he chooses to go with, he still has something to regret about it in the end. 'Eh, fuck it.'

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

(A/N: HEY GUYS! Sorry for the lack of updates AGAIN TT^TT I should really learn how to manage my time well and prioritize stuff needed to be prioritized. Once again, I'm truly sorry. AND ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3 This shall be my small gift and peace offering to each and everyone of you! hihi! <3 Thank you for being patient, guys, love you all! <3)