II : Joker/Smiley Face x Reader (Christmas Edition)

Happy Holiday to all readers out there!
May your christmas fill with joy and bright!
Merry Christmas!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

***************************

Tomorrow will be another game day. You can't wait because you have heard that there will be a new map since it's December anyway. You think the manor owner add the new map to celebrate the season so that's both the hunters and survivors will enjoy the jolly seasons. You can't say that it will be ''Jolly" I mean you're in a horror game duh.

Since winter started, you haven't been feeling really well. You would usually get a cold often because you're allergic to cold ever since you were young.

"(Y/N) I have prepare a warm bath for you!"

"Thanks Emily, you're the best."

Yup, right now you're in a thick Christmas sweater, fluffy sweat pant, a pair of socks with reindeer on it, you're holding your (favorite hot drink) and it's Christmas eve. The others are still at the dinner table celebrating because you can heard laughter and cheer on the floor below but since you're sick you have to go to bed early (Emily's order).

You are in a bathrobe now and dip one of your toe in the bath to feel the temperature and it was just right. You let yourself slide in the tub completely only your neck are out.

"Are you sure you wanna join the game tomorrow? You're only a bit better and you're gonna be out in the cold for a long time can handle it? " Emily said while drop a bathbomb in my tub.

"Ahhhh, my favorite of all."

As you suck in your favorite scent.

"Yeah, I think after a good rest my cold will be all right and beside my name is on the list for tomorrow anyway."

"Well as you said so, enjoy the bath (Y/N)." Emily said and walk out the door.

After a nice warm bath, you are getting ready for bed. Everything is quiet now I guess everyone have gone to bed too I mean we have game tomorrow. You take the medicine that Emily give you earlier and get comfy in your soft blanket soon enough the medicine start to kick in and you drift off into a deep sleep.

Waking up in the morning feeling so fresh and so good I guess the medicine did their work well. You are getting ready with your usual outfit and get downstairs greeting everyone with ''Good morning" and "Merry Christmas". After that, you go to Emily and thanks her for her medicines.

A cozy morning with the other survivors, we talk, we eat until it is time for the game.

You are going to the match with William (Forward), Martha (Coordinator) and Naib (Mercenary). When we arrive, we walk through the gate and the gate automatically close behind us. The new map sure is cold, it's snowing, and there are also a cute Christmas trees laying around. The chest are decorated to look like a gift box "so cute" and the new map is called ''Leo's Memory''.

After wandering around, we get in our position since the hunter just arrive. You seriously didn't know who the hunter is yet and The game begin.

You go straight to decoding the cipher suddenly see the silhouette of Naib from the other side of the map just got hit and the hunter oh great is Joker and he is wearing the ''Dark Xmas'' skin looking like a ''Nightmare Santa Clause'' but Naib didn't get to escape and he's down.

''Arghhhhh, I need to save him." You said and rush straight toward him but Martha fire her flare gun at Joker then drop Naib down and they escape. You rush back to your cipher to complete it and William just done the other one as well.