Chapter 14

// the guy in the pic is just what i think hunter looks like.//

When I got home mum asked why I looked like I had been crying but I told her I tripped and hurt myself. I ran up to my room and started screaming. My life sucks! Constantly getting hurt. "Why!" I yelled

I started breaking and smashing things. Then screamed in my pillow. i got up and grabbed an art knife that I kept in my drawer and held it up against my arm. Before I could so anything to myself someone opened my window climbed through and grabbed my hand to stop me. "Sky what are you doing?!" it was hunter.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed

"Look Sky if this is my fault I'm sorry okay! And if you want to cut someone, well then here" he held out his arm.

"N-no Hunter I can't" I held the knife back to my arm getting ready to slide the blade through. Hunter ran and grabbed a pair of scissors. He held it to his arm and said "You do it, I do it"

"Hunter please, I need to do this!" I screamed

"And so do I Sky!"

"Why?!"

"Because, from now on I'm not letting you go through anything alone"

I couldn't hold it in. I fell to my knees and cried. I forgot about hunter until he knelt down beside me. He hesitated when he put his arms around me. He probably didn't know if I'd accept it or not. I did. I buried my head into his chest.

"Hunter?"

"Yea" he whispered

"W-why are you doing this?"

"I don't know something just took over me. When I saw you with the knife I-I couldn't stand to see you hurt that much. I know I have hurt you and im sorry Sky im really sorry" I looked at him and I saw a tear trying to escape his eyes. "You can let it go Hunter I wont judge"

He let it go. The tear slowly ran down his cheek. He hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry Sky" he whispered

"I'm sorry to Hunter"

"For what?" he asked

"You told me you had fallen for me and I played around with your feelings. I just didn't believe you. And I'm sorry about Bethany you guys were perfect and I had to ruin it"

He placed his hands under my chin and lifted my face up so that we were face to face

"If I could choose someone to play around with my feelings or ruin my relationship, I'd choose you"

We were so close. I just stared into his deep emerald eyes. Before I could do anything he grabbed my waist and kissed me. I pulled away and whispered "H-hunter I-I can't"

"It's okay Sky just promise me one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Please don't hurt yourself"

"Why not" I replied

"Because it hurts me more"

"Okay Hunter Valentine I promise"

He grinned and got up to go to his room. He looked back and said

"Oh and Sky, you need to teach me some of your skills"

"What skills?"

"Smashing people's faces, I could use it sometime"

We both laughed and I said

"It's a deal pretty boy"

"Cya Princess"

And he was gone.

***

*HUNTERS POV*

When I saw her standing there with the knife to her arm, I-I don't know how to explain how much pain I was in. this was partly my fault. I had to stop her. Even if she still doesn't know how much I liked her, doesn't mean I stop caring.

***

Hey, thanks for the reads. Hope you're liking it so far.