Matching!

no one's pov.
Kenzie woke up to Johnny's breathing on her forehead. She was trying to get out of bed but she was pulled back in by Johnny and he hugged her tighter
K: Johnny boyy! Time to wake up
J: ughhh, I don't wanna!
K: how about this, u let me go and wake up, u get to kiss me but only for today, deal?
J: DEAL! now come on give me a kiss
Kenzie gave him a peck on his lip which turned into a 20 minute makeout session, just before it could turn into something more, Lauren walked in on them, she was squealing jenzie is real.
J: ahem!
L: oh yeah I came here to ask kenzie whether she wanted to go shopping later with Annie and I.
K: yeah sure!
L: Yay! Anyways go back to what u were doing...
Kenzie's cheek flushed into a deep tone of red. Johnny was kinda mad because he was going to do it with kenzie but then lauren walked in.
K: imma go get ready to go shopping.
U could tell she was embarrassed.
Kenzie pov.
I'm so embarrassed. Lauren walked in on us and it was so awkward anyways I went to the bathroom and took a shower and dried and did my hair and makeup , then I realised that I forgot to bring my clothes in so I walked out of the bathroom with only a towel on. I was going to grab my stuff when someone pinned me against the wall, it was... Johnny. He started planting kisses on my neck leaving hickeys on it. I softly moan, then I realised I had to get ready. So I pushed him out of the room and locked the door, I saw and outfit on the bed so I change into my outfit and covered up the hickeys.
My outfit :

I put on some old skool vans, grabbed my purse and saw annie and lauren waiting so I went to scare them K: BOO! A&L:AAAHH Boys: what's going on?! K:I just scared the girls! L: omg! You could've given me a heart attack! U look good in the outfit we...

K: BOO!
A&L:AAAHH
Boys: what's going on?!
K:I just scared the girls!
L: omg! You could've given me a heart attack! U look good in the outfit we chose!
K: thanks, u too! And sorry for scaring u..
A&L:it's okay let's go!
Boys: where are u going?
Girls: shopping!
Annie's outfit :

 A&L:it's okay let's go! Boys: where are u going? Girls: shopping! Annie's outfit :

Lauren's outfit:(without glasses)