Baby Mama

Y/n's P.O.V

"Nicki at this point I don't give a fuck who you with! I just don't want that ugly rapist ass nigga around our fucking son, period." I said, getting angry. Me and Nicki have a almost one year old son named Kingston, he turns one in a week.

Onika and I broke up because we just argued too much then RIGHT after we broke up she got wit a nigga. It hurts a lot, but she's still being an amazing mom to our son. We broke up 4 months ago, I'm still deeply in love with her, I know she loves me too but I don't get why she's with that nigga.

Maybe the dick bomb.

"Okay, I'm sorry Y/nn." She said, coming over to me wrapping her arms around me, I quickly push out of her hold.

"Don't Onika."

"I'm sorry babygirl I just miss you." She says, I turn to her and mug the fuck outta her.

"You miss me but you fucking that nigga? Aw forreal? Get the fuck on somewhere forreal." Tears start to swell in my eyes, I quickly wipe them away turning my back towards her.

"I-"

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT." I screamed, glancing back at her, I could see the hurt in her eyes, she walks over to the door and opens it.

"I love you." She says before walking out. How do you love someone but you fucking on someone else?

"I love you too." I whispered.

~~~~
One week later....

Nicki's P.O.V

"You sure I should come?" He asked, coming over to me, touching my shoulder but I brush him off.

"Yeah let's go."

We hop into the car, and I turn on Ex-Factor by Lauryn Hill. We pull up to the house, and walk in, Ken try's to wrap his arm around me but I walk away and go to the backyard to find my son.

"Hi mama's baby." I said, seeing King sitting on
Y/n's lap, he squeals in her arms as he looks at me. I take a seat right next to them and kiss Y/n's cheek.

She tenses and blushes. God she's so beautiful.

"Hello Onika." She says, looking at me.

"Hi baby." I smiled, grabbing on to her hand.

"Hey Y/n." Ken says, coming over to us. Sitting down next to me. Y/n instantly glares at me.

"Bye nigga." She gets up and walks away with King. I sighed, what am I doing man?

"I thought you said, it was okay for me to be here." Ken says, and I just glance over at that nigga and place my face in my hands.

He sighed loudly then spoke again. "You still love her don't you?"

I looked up and nodded. "More than anything man, I thought this," I pointed between me and him. " was what I wanted but it's not I want my family back."

He nodded and stood up. "Get yo family back Nic." He placed his hand on my shoulder for a second then left.

I got up and went over to Bey who was holding my son. "Where's Y/n?" I asked, kissing my sons head.

"She just went to the kitchen. Did you drop that nigga yet?" She sassed, taking a bite of her chicken then letting King get some of it.

"Yes, why fuck with a nigga that I didn't really love, instead of my wife?"

"I asked Y/n that same question." She said popping me in the back of the head making me hiss. "Now go get her."

I walk into the house and go into the kitchen seeing her with a wine glass in hand, tears falling down her face as she faced the window. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She just shook and cried harder.

"Baby...." I said turning her in my arms, taking the wine glass and placing it on the counter.

"What do you w-want Onika?" She said, placing her hands on my shoulders trying to push out of my hold that I had tightened.

"I want you baby mama." She laughed and shook her head.

"What about yo nigga?" She asked, rolling her eyes at me.

"He left, I don't want him, he knows that I want you. It's always been you, I'm sorry I had to not have you to realize that you're all I need." I spoke, pulling her into me.

"N-Nicki, I can't let you hurt me again. King shouldn't have to go through seein his mommy hurt by his mama." She cried into my neck.

"He won't baby, because I'm not gon fuck up again. I promise you that. Haven't I always kept my promises to you baby?" I asked, feeling the tears slip from my eyes. She nods. "Then believe me mamas."

"I love you Nika." She said pulling away from the hug.

"I love you more Baby Mama." I said pulling her into a kiss. She deepened the kiss, putting her fingers through my hair. I picked her up and placed her onto the counter.

"Come on, lets go cut the cake with King." She said, pulling away from the kiss, smiling.

I nodded and picked her up carrying her outside, everyone looked at us and cheered making us laugh.

I place Y/n down and go to Bey taking King from her, I then grab Y/n's hand and walk over to the cake.

I got my family back.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n~

IM BACK BITCHES- Madi💫