Friends to Lovers || F POV || M/F

********PLEASE NOTE: this was the first thing I published on this page. It's not nearly as good as the next story and so forth. Please read on to part two.

Friends to Lovers || F POV || M/F

Jasper and I had been best friends since we could remember, but there's always been something more there. Surprisingly, everyone was okay with it. My mother often let him sleep over, as did his parents I. But nothing ever happened, at least, not until now.

Jasper and I were watching a movie at his house, his parents had left and wouldn't be back until morning. The movie we were watching came to a very intimate sex scene; I became uncomfortable, but he remained suave, keeping his arm around me. Soon he turned to me and said something:

"Violet, I love you."

I laughed a little, "Love you, too, man." But I knew he didn't mean it like that, and his glance proved me right. "Look, Jas, I'm not sure-" but I was cut off by his sweet, sweet lips on mine. My hands found their way to his face, and his wrapped around my waist to pull me in closer, and we were kissing.

It wasn't long until he leaned me back on the bed we had been sitting on. I was engulfed in his smell. His kisses traveled down to my neck and he pulled my shirt off, feeling every inch of my body. We fumbled around in his bed until we were both naked, and the feel of my skin on his nearly melted me.

Jasper began to suck and nibble on my nipple, playing with the other one as he did. I tried to say something, but all my air was captured in my lungs by his teeth. Small whimpers of pleasure came out instead, and it fueled him.

He sat up and pulled me on top of him, kissing every part of my body. His hands fell from my breasts to my waist, then to my sides. His thumb fell perfectly in line with my clitoris, and I moaned as he rubbed it. He slipped a condom on as I collapsed into him, and then he lifted me with his muscular arms and slowly pushed me onto him. I moaned, part in pain part in pleasure.

"Are you alright?" He asked. Words would bearly escape my mouth.

"Y-yeah." He looked me in the eye and kissed me that heart stopping kiss once again as he pulled himself out and thrust himself into me again; then again, faster this time. With each thrust he went deeper and faster, hitting my G-spot perfectly each time; and with each thrust my moans grew louder.

He laid me down on the bed, fully exposed, and thrust himself again holding me by my hips. All I could think about was the feeling of him inside of me. Whimpers of a moan came from Jasper. I could tell he was molding it back, and it turned me on even more.

Suddenly I felt myself start to shake. "J-jasper! I, I'm c-cu- uh, ah!" Before I could finish another word I felt myself climax. We both moaned our loudest, there was no holding anything back anymore. And how orgasmic the energies were!

We laid in bed next to each other, tangled and exposed. His hand was caressing my breast ever so slightly.

"Jasper," I said to him. "I love you."

***************************

Sorry for the sappy ending, I figured I'd start out with an original. Don't worry, they'll get more steamy ;) I was thinking maybe a vampire erotica next? Let me know your thoughts in the comments or via pm. Don't forget to vote! :3