#1

Full name:

Kaylee Alban

(Kaylee→greek: "chaste, pure")
(Alban→latin: "Fair")

Nickname:

Kay

Age:

16-19

(depends on the roleplay)

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Position:

Versatile

Species:

Human

Appearence:

She has very light blond hair that can be easily mistaken by white, blue eyes, porcelain skin, average height and slightly thin body

Personality:

Your first impression of her might be one of an independent and laid-back girl which, in fact, she is, but there's a lot more to her than that. She doesn't like following others and being ordered around unless she really trusts that person, and sometimes makes sarcastic remarks to tease people.

People describe Kaylee as a creative and dynamic girl who is often missunderstood and sometimes isn't very honest with herself. With a rebellious and righteous behaviour, she won't hesitate to stand up for others who are too weak and can't defend themselves.  She can be quite rude and sharp-tongued if manage to anger her.

When you get to know her, you'll realise she is a very protective, caring (even though she will deny this) and reliable girl whose passion is music.

Weaknesses:

Behind that unfazed and calm expression, lies a girl with her own insecurities and worries, who can show a weak side to her; a normal girl that can easily get attached to people and a girl that deep inside, still believes in finding the right person to love. Someone who lies to others saying there's nothing wrong when she is feeling down, someone who will avoid other people's help and try to get things done by herself.

She often messes up by making certain comments in inappropiate times, and she tends to doubt people unless they are trustworthy.

Abilities:

She is good at memorising and learning songs, playing the guitar and sings fairly well (not brilliant, but still decent). Not to mention her enormous willpower.

Likes:

Diversity in all aspects, animals specially artic foxes, people who are different or special in some way (like in personality terms), listening to all type of music (pop, rock, electronic, rap, hip hop...), writing her own songs, singing and playing the guitar.

Dislikes:

Noisy and annoying people, rumours, sexism, homophobia and racism (intolerant people in general), people who despise music without a good reason, ignorants, hot weather, seafood and stereotypes.

Fears:

Betrayal, claustrophobia, clowns.

Family:

She has an older brother called Alan Alban, who also loves music and they get along quite well despite frequently teasing each other.

Background story:

She doesn't remember a lot from her childhood, only that her parents got divorced when her father cheated on her mother during one of his business trips. Ever since, she's been living with her mother and brother, even though her mother rarely stays at home due to her job.

Other:

She is seen most of the time wearing her black headphones, either around her neck or wearing them on.

She plans on getting a tattoo on her arm and adopting a dog in the future.