#2

Full name:

Sonya Maloney

Sonya→derived from the Russian hypocoristic Sonya, an abbreviation of Sofiya (Greek Sophia "Wisdom").

Maloney→Irish surname and anglicized form of the Old Gaelic "O'Maoldhamhnaigh", descendant of Maoldhamhnigh. Used here in the sense of "tonsured one"; hence, "devotee", and "domhnaigh" (genitive of  Patrician church).

Nickname:

Doesn't have one. Just Sonya

Age:

17-20

(depends on the roleplay)

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Position:

Versatile

Species:

Human

Appearence:

She has light blue hair, very light brown eyes that can be seen as golden and a clear complexion

She has light blue hair, very light brown eyes that can be seen as golden and a clear complexion. She is slightly taller than the average and her body is between normal and thin.

Personality:

She can be an emotional person, but she usually makes decisions based on rational thinking and intelligence. She comes as an outgoing and extroverted girl who won't hesitate to speak her mind if the situation requires it. She easily makes friends and is willing to participate in any group activity.

What people don't know, is that she wasn't always like this. She used to be a introverted and shy child who found it very hard to communicate with others as she began sluttering and feeling all nervous. However, she began to change when she grew older and started to go to a psychologist.

Now, she barely gets flustered, making her seem like a bold and fearless person, even though she isn't exactly like that. She will never turn down a challenge and will try her best on everything she does, doesn't matter how trivial or meaningless that thing is.

Weaknesses:

It's quite easy to annoy her or upset her, and if that happens, she will hold a grudge against that person for a long time, also depending on the case's severity.

She is also a proud girl, and sometimes she doesn't handle very well being wrong or losing over an argument. That makes her a bit too competitive as well.

She feels ashamed of her 'old-self' but hides this from everyone.

Likes:

Going shopping, hanging out with her friends, spending some time alone in natural places, reading specially fantasy and romance books, horror films (even though she doesn't look like it), going to the beach, spicy food, socialising and meeting new people.

Dislikes:

Impolite and rude people, cockroaches, excessively sweet food, zuccini, close-minded people, people who approach her only because of her looks, bullying and any kind of discrimination, extremely cold weather, dark and quiet places.

Fears:

Cockroaches, losing her beloved people, fear of storms and lightning.

Family:

She has a younger brother whose name is Keito. She loves him a lot and  looks after him like the big sister she is.

 She loves him a lot and  looks after him like the big sister she is

Background story:

Like it has been said before, her life changed when she started going to a psychologist, thanks to her parents' advice. She went from being a socially awkward girl who couldn't properly talk to others, to an extroverted and spontaneous girl. Before that, she had a lot of trouble fitting in previous schools since she barely had any friends, just because others thought it was hard to approach her, while in reality, she was just too shy.

Other:

She keeps the fact that she used to struggle when talking to others as a secret, since she is somewhat embarrassed of it.