Chapter 28

"Ow!" Mason yelled as he got shot in the chest. Mason grabbed his bow and shot the archer back in the head. "Take this!" yelled the archer, as he shot Jerome and knocked him off the castle. He yelled and fell to his doom. "Jerome!" Mason yelled. He quickly turned, jumped down an killed the archer. A huge Zombie pigman with white glowing eyes approached them. He had a huge golden sword and Has a huge metal ball and chain attached to his wrist. Alex and Cameron attacked him. He knocked Cameron into the wall with his ball and chain, making him spit up blood and pass out. The pigman picked Alex up and tossed him in the air. He fell down, unconscious. He swung the ball and chain at Rico, but he ducked. The pigman then pulled his huge golden sword out of its case and swung it at Mason. He jumped and landed on the sword, jumped, and kicked him in the face causing the pigmen to yell. Rico and Mason both Ran at him. But he knocked them both to the side with his ball and chain. "We can't even get close to him." Rico said. "So let's shoot him with our bows." said Mason. They pulled out their bows and rained down fire at the pigman. He knocked the arrows they fired aside with the ball and chain. He then ran and picked Mason up. Mason quickly drew his sword and stabbed him through the wrist. The pigman yelped. "It won't be long now.." Mason said. Mason shot him in the face and knocked him down on the floor where he slowly died.