Post war christmas

The house was beautifully decorated.
Christmas lights lighted up the house. A mistletoe hung right above the door, so that anyone who entered would have to kiss who they entered with.
Pictures of everyone together were hanging on the walls or standing on cabinets.
Pillows and blankets were put by the couch for when their visitors came and wanted to warm up and be comfy. Hot chocolate milk was at the ready and the Christmas tree stood next to the couch, with candy and decorations hanging in it.

"Ready darling?"

Shiro looked at the bathroom door to see Curtis smiling at him. He smiled back and walked towards his husband,

"I'm always ready" he replied.

-

The first ones to arrive were Hunk, Shay and Romelle, they had brought sweets with them. Hunk hugged Shiro and Curtis after he entered the house.

"How are my two favorite gays?"

Curtis held Shiro's hand in his own as he kissed Shiro's cheek. "Better than ever. I am, I have the most perfect husband ever known to existence".

"Awwww so sweet" Hunk said with teary eyes, making Shiro chuckle.

"Hunk, Curtis and I have been married for almost 6 months"

"But you two are just so cute together, and I'm so happy for you. Oh god here I go again" Hunk said as he wiped his tears away with a chuckle and a smile.
This earned Hunk another hug from Shiro, then they put all the food on the table and talked about what they've been up to.

Next to arrive were Pidge and Matt, they brought a tons of games to play and movies to watch.

"Hey Shirogayne" Matt said as he gave Shiro a hug.
Pidge snorted behind them at the name, "good one Matt"

After Pidge was welcomed with a hug as well, she went to Hunk and they talked about some new weapons Samuel Holt was making together with Pidge. Matt stayed with Shiro and Curtis and caught up with them. Curtis and Matt have been getting along quite well, Matt was always trying to teach Curtis memes but he never seemed to get them. Shiro found it cute how concentrated Curtis would look when Matt talked about memes with him. And then he would try and use them himself, but he always used them wrong. Which made Matt sigh, but Shiro couldn't help but laugh and kiss his husband to make up for his blunder.

After a while Allura, Lance, Keith and Coran arrived. They had bought all the gifts for tonight. As Keith and Lance entered, Pidge smirked and pointed above their heads.

"A mistletoe! You two have to kiss!"

"Yeah kiss, kiss, kiss" everyone chanted, making Lance and Keith blush.

"Ugh fine, but just because we're under a mistletoe" Lance eventually said and leaned in to kiss Keith in the cheek, but at the same time Keith leaned in to do the same.
Their eyes widened as they realized their mistake, when their lips made contact.
Everyone cheered and laughed. Pidge who was holding her phone, filming the scene, laughed so hard she cried. Keith and Lance quickly pulled away and turned their backs to each other, clearly embarrassed about what happened.

"I hate all of you." Lance mumbled and crossed his arms with a huff.

"Oh don't be so grumpy Lonce, it was just a joke." Allura said, as she pecked Lance's cheek to cheer him up. But Lance turned his head away, even though he did crack a small smile.

"I actually agree with Lance on this one. I hate y'all too" he said with his own arms crossed.

-

They were sitting in the living room, drinking warm chocolate milk and talking about their lives and about memories. Keith helped turn the blade of marmora into a humanitarian relief organization. Pidge and her family worked on the new generation of legendary defenders. Allura ruled the new Altea, with Coran at her side. Lance often visited Allura, but he had decided to stay on earth with his family. He helped on the farm and sometimes joined Keith on missions. Hunk was now an intergalactic chef and everyone loved his meals. Romelle and Shay worked with him in the kitchen. And Shiro married Curtis before retiring. They got a new house together, near the beach (which Lance loved). Lance often came by for a treat yourself night with Shiro and Curtis. Now Shiro and Curtis were thinking of adopting a child.