3

Author's POV

" Bye darling. " Hayoung said, and she gave a peck on Jungkook's lips.

" Bye babe. " Jungkook reply, while watching Hayoung's figure walk away.

" Wait, where is Y/N ? God I forgot that she doesn't have any handphone. Fuck myself. " Jungkook curse himself, and quickly went out to find you.

He went to every nearby hotel to ask for you but none of them have seen you. He was mad towards himself for leaving you alone in this cold night. As he was walking, he saw a familiar figure. Was laying on the ground.

" Fuck. " He curse again and quickly ran towards you.

" Y/N ! " He shouts, but you didn't wake up.

" Shit, her body is so hot ! " He said, then he quickly carry you in a bride style, and brought you home.

He put you on his bed, wrapping you in a blanket.

In no time, he quickly soak a small towel in a cold water, then he put it on your forehead. After a few hours, he starts to sleep on the chair, beside you.

Suddenly you wake up, and notice that he was sleeping beside you.

" Jungkook.. " You calls him softly, and he wake up immediately.

" Y/N ? You woke up already ? " He ask, and you nod as a reply.

You wake up from his bed but he stopped you.

" Where are you going ? " He ask you.

" Sleep. " You reply but he make you lay on his bed again.

" Tonight, you have to sleep on my bed. " He command.

" But I can sleep on the fl- "

" No buts. " He cuts your words and pat your head afterwards.

" Now sleep. " He says, and he sings you a song.

  So you can keep me,
  inside the pocket of your ripped jeans,
  holding me close until our eyes meet,
  and you won't ever be alone,
  wait for me to come home..

His voice, the way he sings for you, made you fall for him more.

Fall for him ?

Yes you do.. You falls for him.

Stupid you, an angel shouldn't be falling in love with a human.

You know for sure, both of you can't be together.

But stupid you, still fall for him.

A day before you finish your punishment.

" Y/N, like always, come here after midnight. " Jungkook remind you, you reply with a nod.

You walk away, and sat on a bench.

" If I have to come after midnight, means, I have to leave you already Jungkook.. " You said, while tears starts to form in your eyes and fell down onto your cheeks.

Later that night, you walk into his house, and you realize he already fell asleep.

You kneel infront of his bed, admiring his face.

" I have changed your fate, to meet her. But, I'm so sorry.. I feels so regret for changing your fate. I hurt myself.. I want all of you just for me. Dumb me. I'm an angel, I'm surely know that we can't be together. Selfish me. " You said, slowly, crying.

But then, you felt a presence behind your back. You know it is Deok Hwa.

" Please give me a minute Deok Hwa. Wait for me at the outside. " You said, gesturing him to leave the room.

" Okay Princess Y/N.. " He said then he make his way out from the room.

You admiring his face for the last time, holding his hand, and you give a peck on the back of his hand.

" I'm sorry Jungkook.. I have to go now.. "

" I love you... " You said, and with that, you left him alone in his room.

" Welcome back, daughter. " Your eomma voice greet you from behind.

You quickly turn your body and hug your mom immediately. It's been 3 months since the last time you met her.

" How was it ? " Your mom asked, still hugging you.

" It was nice. " You reply. 'Nice'. Yeah. It was nice because you got to meet Jungkook everyday, but half of it, was a lie. You hurt everyday, watching him and Hayoung. You have to stay alone just because Hayoung will visit Jungkook every single night.

" Go and have some rest. You must be really tired. " Your mom said, while patting your head lightly. You nod, and make your way towards your room afterwards.

" I miss my bed. " You said, then you lay your body on your bed.

" But I miss you more, Jeon Jungkook.. " You mumbles under your breath, your eyelids getting heavier and you drifted off to sleep.

Little did you know, your mother was checking you out by your slightly opened door.

" I knew this will happen.. I knew you will fall for human. I'm sorry my daughter, I shouldn't have punished you to take care of him. I'm sorry.. " Your mom said in her heart, regretting her decision for punishing you and sent you to the human world, to take care of Jeon Jungkook, your love.

On the other hand.

Jungkook woke up from his sleep, and he realize you are nowhere near him. He quickly search for you in his house but still, you aren't there.

He is worried, furious, because you're not there.

And,

With that,

He suddenly remembered.

You leave him, because your punishment was over.

But he's so disappointed with you.

For leaving him,

Without saying any 'goodbye'

2 weeks later.

You woke up from your good sleep, and walk out from your room.

You saw your mom sitting alone, so you decided to accompany her.

" Hi, eomma. " You said, while taking a sit beside her.

" Where is my old daughter ? " Your mom said, out of the blue.

" What ? " You ask, furrowing your eyebrows, confused with your mom's question.

" Where is the happy Y/N, the active Y/N, the old Y/N that I used to know ? Where are you Y/N, my dear daughter ? Why suddenly you changed into someone new ? " Your mom said, her tears fall down onto her cheeks.

You quickly pulls your mom into a hug, you keep repeating 'sorry', hoping that your mom will stop crying.

" You love him don't you ? " Your mom asked, which made you startled.

" Answer me please, Y/N. " Your mom pleaded.

You nod lightly, looking down to your feet.

" Are there any way for us, an angel to be a human ? " You ask your mom, waiting patiently for an answer.

" Yes, we have, Y/N. " Your mom reply, holding your hand.