Prolouge

Helen and Bob Parr were waiting outside a child psychiatrists office with their six year old daughter Violet who was looking out the window. Bob was holding one of their two year old twin sons Dash who was moving his legs as if he was running. His chubby toddler legs were just a blur.

"Dash stop it" Bob said to his son trying to get him to stop moving his legs. suddenly the door opened and out came the psychiatrist with Danny the younger twin wobbling out quietly. He reached up for his mum to pick him up.

Helen picked him up in his arms and Danny was reassured by the smell of his mothers. "So what's the conclusion doc" bob asked. "Could you come in" he asked them. Bob handed Dash to violet and he and his wife and son went in.

"Have a seat" he said to the couple. The couple sat down in two chairs. "I've ran some tests with Danny and the way he build blocks and the fact he's organising is alarming" he said. "Isn't that Good" Helen asked confused. "It's alarming because a normal child his age shouldn't be able to do this plus with the way your telling me about his reactions to sound and certain smells it is looking more and more likely he is autistic" the therapist said.

Both of them went wide eyed and looked at their son who was busy sucking his thumb. "Are you sure" Bob asked. "I'm positive he's showing all the classic symptoms sensitive to smells touch and sounds plus with the fact he seems to avoid looking people in the eye it fits it to a T" the psychiatrist said

The two looked down at the little boy who was still sucking his thumb unsure of his future.

Later that night Bob and Helen were looking at the babies boys as they slept in their crib. "Maybe it's good" Bob said. "What are you saying bob" Helen asked confused. "'Maybe it's good Danny doesn't have any powers his life is going to be hard enough as it is he doesn't need the extra burden of being a super" Bob said.

"I actually agree with that besides without powers he's the kid that seems the not normal now" Helen said. Bob slightly giggled at his wife's statement. The both left the sleeping toddlers and closed the door.

As they did Danny woke up feeling hungry. He started gurgling. He saw a bottle filled with milk just outside the crib. He kneeled and gripped the bars of the crib. He reached his hand out and it stretched completely out threw the crib bars and back to him holding a bottle.

His arm looked normal no damage or anything the only damage left was the slightly squint and flattened bars Danny began to drink from the bottle of milk beginning to feel sleepy.

Helen and Bob checked in on them half about later still seeing them sleep and saw a bottle next to a sleeping Danny. "That's weird how did that get there" Helen said as she took the bottle from the crib. "Don't look at me I didn't leave it there" Bob said. "I must have left it there last time" Helen said placing the bottle on the changing table. "And why are the crib bars out of shape" she asked. "Must have been me I guess"

They both left their sons to sleep not knowing that Danny wasn't as "normal" as they thought"