twenty-nine

Taehyung's POV, 1st person 

I laid awake besides her for now about an hour. She looked so cute and vulnerable, I just wanted to wrap her in her blanket and hug and protect her so that nothing in this world could hurt her.

But I would probably wake her up by doing this so I just kept watching her sleeping and caressing her cheek gently.

I straightend the blanket around us and cuddled into her. Since yesterday evening I felt like flying. There was this light feeling in my stomach that made me smile all of the time and making me feel all bubbly and happy.

This wasn't my usual calm and - if I'm being honest - arrogant self.

Was that how being in love is like? Probably.

Y/N's mom really seemed to ship us. I mean what normal mom would allow any boy, to sleep with her daughter in one bed just like that ?

She mumbled something, being still asleep and turned around so that she was facing me.

I smiled and took the opportunity to look at her face closely.

***

Your POV

When you opened your eyes you almost got a heart attack.

There was this boy laying barely inches away from you and staring at you with a dreamy smile on his face.

You were about to jump up startled but Taehyung held you at your place with hands pressing your arms against your side.

"Geez, Tae you scared the fuck out of me!"

He laughed, breaking into his cute boxy smile, "I'm sorry I didn't meant to."

Then he kissed your forehead and nose, "Good morning princess."

You tried to fiddle out of your blanket but Taehyung still held you at your place stubbornly.

You frowned, "Tae we have to get up now...!"

He pouted, "Really? Can't we just stay like this a little longer ?"

You sighed softly. You did understand him though. If he stood up now it means that he'll has to face his problems. Means his father and the company.

"Come on Tae. We'll have breakast first and then we'll see what we do this saturday."

But instead of answering he just closed his eyes again.

"If you want me to get up you'll have to kiss me awake."

You sighed but couldn't stop the stupid giggle escaping your mouth.

Then you bent down to kiss his forehead slightly.

You frowned as he still didn't move.

"Tae-"

"On the lips."

You looked confused down at his face and noticed his smug smirked.

"Stop that shit!" ,You groaned but he still refused to move.

You sighed in defeat and bent down to place a gentle peck on his lips.

You wanted to get back up but Taehyung wraped his arms around your waist and pressed your body against his.

"You won't get away this easy." He mumbled into the kiss.

***

Thirty minutes later you and Taehyung left your bedroom.

Your face was read as a tomato and your hair a total mess from all the kissing.

Taehyung looked satisfied with himself.

Your mom wasn't home, she probably didn't want to disturb you two since you figured out she seemed to be your number one shipper.

But there were two plates with breakfast placed nicely on the table.

Taehyung hopped happily towards the table, "Your mom is an angel. Seriously."

You nibbled on your lower lip, "She just wants to make up for marrying me to an arrogant jerk."

Taehyung still smiled happily, "Just imagine she didn't. Your life would've been boring as hell."

You snorted but then smiled softly, "Yeah probably."

***

You'd thought it would be awkward with Taehyung but you were wrong.

He was nice and easy to talk with and seemed to be all bubbly and energetic around you.

Against your ecxpectation, Taehyung wasn't intrusive at all. He even let you change alone.

Now you two sat in his parked car and watched the entrance of the big fenced mansion of his father sceptical.

"Should we go in?" ,You asked unsure.

Taehyung didn't look at you as he answered, "I don't know. You decide."

You looked at him confused but then unbuckled your seatbelt, "Okay. Let's go."

"What, wait! I didn't meant now-"

"You said I decide. Come on Tae don't be nervous. Yesterday you said to me that everything is going to be fine. I think you were right."

Taehyung stared at you for a moment but then nodded and unbuckled his own seatbelt.

"Let's go then."

***

I'm sorry if this chapter was too short.

So I wrote Taehyungs POV in first person and wanted to know if you like it more like that or like I wrote it before.

Vote & comment

💜💜