Tiger Roars

Izuku POV

I exit the bank and call Mellissa.

Izuku: Mellissa! Dabi is out cold and he is being haled of to prison.

Mellissa: Great, this time we will put him in the raft. Along with some of his League of Villain friends.

Izuku: By the way, I think he was working with The Demons.

Mellissa: The guys who broke into the Over Haul museum?

Izuku: Yeah. Could you look into what other shenanigans they have been you too?

Mellissa: On it. By the way... how much of a mess is the bank in right now?

Izuku:... Don't ask.

Mellissa: I see a lot of paper work coming.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Deku running form Melissa for what he did to the bank)

While I wait to see what Mellissa find, I just keep doing my job. A hero's work is never done. Evil never sleeps, so good must never rest. I get a call from Mellissa.

Mellissa: So these "Demons" have been attacking a lot of Over Haul's properties.

Izuku: There going after Over Haul's places?... Gang war?

Mellissa: Gang war.

Izuku: Anyway I can get ahead in it?

Mellissa: There was been a bunch of activity at an Over Haul ship yard at Portside.

Izuku: On it! Thanks. Do you know what he used it for?

Mellissa: No clue. I'll send a hero to met there with you. His name is Chatora Yawara, but his hero name is Tiger.

Izuku: Tiger? Of they wild, wild pussy cat?

Mellissa: That's him.

I remember him! He gave me a really hard time back in the training camp, but it was worth it. I wonder how Kota's doing? But anyway, I make my way over there to see the security has been buffed up a lot... But I still handle it easily with less then 5%. Soon after I have already taken everyone one down, I see a very nice car drive up to me and the man tiger himself steps out.

Tiger: Not bad, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Tiger. It's been a while. How are the other pussyes and Kota?

Tiger: Kota is doing well,... he's 14 and actually training to get into U.A, and the other pussy cats are out in the city. Dealing with other criminals.

Izuku: Sounds like you've all been- wait, Kota is training to get in U.A?

Tiger: Yes. Ever since you saved him at the training camp, he had a change of heart for heros.

Wow. Me saving his life really did give him a new prospective. We open the door (cause crawling through vents are not Deku's thing) We take a look around, at first we found nothing. But then we head deeper in and find a secret underground part of the building. As we explore, we hear explosions go off that shake the whole building. As we exit, the whole place is crawling with Demons. My and Tiger work side by side to take most of them down. Before I knew it some of them where driving away and I give chase.

They drive fast and furious. So fast ad furious that they end up crashing him the train station tunnel, and the train NOW runs on time. I lift the truck out of the way so the train and truck don't crash. but the another Demon coming in with another truck and his about to run me over, but tiger comes in and crashes his own car (shame, it was nice) to stop me for getting run over. I had my guard down (only at 10%) so that would have been another trip to the hospital bed.