Heated.

My face lit on fire with horror.

Why am I acting surprised when he just fingered me.

Maybe it's because the thing is,

I won't  be a virgin anymore.

But if it means loosing to someone I love, I'd gladly do it.

He took is fingers out.

I felt him playing with the bottom rim of my dress then told me to hold my arms up before pulling it up over my head.

All in one smooth move.

I tried my best to cover myself knowing he hasn't seen 'me' before.

I looked away in embarrassment.

"Baby it's okay." I heard him say, trying to be reassuring.

"It is okay. It's only me and you." He said

I looked at him from the corner of my eye feeling slightly encouraged.

"Would you feel better if I took my clothes off too?" He asked while slithering his hands to hold mine.

I still couldn't make full eye contact. Sure I've seen him shirtless, but I haven't seen  what's down there.

Notice I'm still siting in his lap. Only in my underwear because I was thinking, I'm at home, I don't need to wear a bra.

I don't want to feel alone in this, so I get off of him and let him undress, still covering my chest.

He got off the bed, and everything seemed like slow motion.

From the way he looked at me, then at his clothes, pulling his shirt off, me almost drooling at the sight of his toned abs, and his biceps.

Perfect.

He's perfect.

Too perfect.

He noticed the way I staring at him and he smiled a little.

Then he moved to his belt, carefully unbuckling it, and sliding it out if the belt loops. And throwing it on the ground where his shirt is.

Unbuttoning , unzipping, and taking his legs out of the pants.

His bulge looked like a mountain. Like the eiffel tower. Like redwood trees. My eyes widened as he took off his boxers and his erection sprang to life.

The only thing going through my mind was jesus how is this going to fit?

He walked to the bedstand to pull a condom out.

Weird how he already had condoms in his drawer, like he was preparing for the day to do this.

It was mesmerizing to see the whole process.

Pulling the condom on he got back on the bed.

"Okay baby, now lay down." "I'll be here every step okay?" He sounded so reassuring.

I noticed that at first he thought I was ready, but after pulling my clothes off found out how afraid I was to do this. So his expressions softened and he started to sound more reassuring. Because when he took my dress off my little confidence from being fingered completely faded away.

I know, sad, all from taking one small dress off.

Maybe he was scared too.

I laid down I tried mentally to prepare myself for what was going to happen.

He came near me and pulled my underwear off.

Then he spread my legs.

He was about to enter, just when I stopped him.

"Wait, will this even fit?" I ask sound a little scared.

"It will I'm sure of it." He said trying to calm me down.

Then.

He completely entered me.

It felt so big.

"Be gentle please." I gave him a worried expression.

"I promise baby."

He gave me time to adjust before thrusting gently.

This was such a new sensation.

This feels so good.

Soft moans of mine filling the room.

I wanted him to go faster.

I looked up at him with needy eyes while griping his arm as indication that I wanted him to go faster.

He didn't know what that meant so he stoped.

When there's something I want, I seem to not be good at communicating. My eyes probably looked more sad than needy.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked

"No.." I responded.

"Then-"

"I want you to go faster." I cut him off.

He nodded and said okay, like his nod wasn't enough.