+Sleepy Pete

So like I said😅, I'm going to do bonus chapter's🤗 and this is the first☝. If the title has a plus sign + in front of it first it's a bonus chapter ok👌? 🆗.

**Peter and Wade know about Spiderman🕷 and Deadpool🐦 and they are now good friends👨‍❤️‍👨 in school👿**

**Swearing🤬 and homophobic😠 people**

💟Peter's POV💟

With a loud sigh, I plopped down on the lunch table and without even thinking, laying my head on Wade's shoulder beside me.

"Tired Baby Boy" With a nod I closed my eyes as I let out a yawn then an arm came around my shoulder pulling me closer.

"Was out on patrol a bit late..." I wanted to pull away from Wade's embrace but I also didn't, liking the warmth he brought.

"You guys are so cute" Opening up one eye, I spotted a few students in front of me and Wade smiling.

"Thank you very much" Closing my eyes again I let Wade do the talking but I soon caught up that these people thought me and Wade were dating.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" Feeling my self blush I slowly tried to pull away but I couldn't bring myself to.

"We're not dating" I barely mumbled out feeling their confused gazes on me.

"But you guys act like such a couple" Shrugging my shoulders I let out another yawn.

"I can't date someone who I haven't been on a date with yet and he keeps denying my offers" Pushing him slightly with a smile I shook my head.

"I thought you were joking..."

"No!" Blushing I nodded.

"Then maybe if you ask again I might say yes knowing you're not joking" The bell rang causing loads of noise as students stood up and left, mine and Wade's fans leaving to.

"Let's gooo" Wade called out as he started to stand up making me whine.

" 'm comfortable..." He laughed and suddenly I was being carried.

"WADE! PUT ME DOWN" Trying to pull out of his grip while blushing I spotted our chemistry classroom coming up. He opened the door making people look at us as I turned a crimson red.

"Wade... put me down. RIGHT NOW!" Laughing he dropped me to the floor, barely catching myself I turned around and pushed Wade.

"You arse!"

"No, you like my arse" Blushing brighter, if it was even possible, I stomped over to my desk and falling down in my chair with my arms crossed.

"Awww what's wrong? baby Peter need a nap time?" Wade cooed from beside me as he sat down. Squinting my eyes at him I glared.

"No, Peter is getting annoyed by someone who won't leave him alone" He smiled turning and facing the front.

"Ok class so you will go into groups and do the task I just set you and make sure it's at a high standard." Shit, I wasn't listening, stupid Wade.

"Hi! Baby boy!" I rolled my eyes with a smile as Wade, Ned and MJ pulled there chairs around my desk.

"Hi Peter"

"Hiya loser" Saying hi back to them all I looked towards Wade.

"Wade come closer" He looked at me a bit confused and asked.

"Why?" Rolling my eyes again I pulled his chair towards me and laid my head on his shoulder.

"So I can use you as a pillow" I could feel him chuckle as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.