Enemies

I was walking to school scrolling through my Best friend, Paige & Bailey's instagram pages when I realised they kept calling posting some guy named "KidatheGreat" on their accounts... So I decided to look him up on Google ... I did ...

In my head: Ohh My Fudgen God ... this guy is a dancer,            choreographer and his really cute ... I immediately called my friend:

Lilitha: Hey Bailey...I dont have much time but who is the guy you've been posting on your insta?...

Bailey: Rude are we today??...Anyways he's like only the hottest, sexiest, handsomest...is that even a word??...

Lilitha: I dont have time for your crushes you know what... Bye... Talk later... I miss you ( Bailey & Paige had stayed in New York when I moved to Los Angeles )...

Bailey: I miss you too bissh...

*@ school

I walked in & it was like Central Park at rush hour ... very, very busy...I looked around to find my locker I did but guess where it was... Right next to the Boys Locker Room... I think I'm gonna like this school...😉...maybe I'll get some action.
I was putting my stuff into my locker when I heard someone call my name...it was a voice I knew so I turned around & saw someone I wish never met... Doniello... Just when my day was going great he had to be in the same school as me.

Dee: You couldn't stay away , could you?

Me: Actually if I recall you came up to me

Dee: Ohh feisty today are we??... Well maybe we could fix that tonight...

Me: *looks at Dee like really nigga*

Dee: I'm thinking my place??..

Me:*closing my locker* Yea... I'll be there at Quarter past Never!!! *walks off*

Halfway down the hall I realised I didn't have a clue where I was going so I walked back towards Dee...

Dee: I knew you couldn't resist me!

Me: *raising middle finger* DumbAss I came to ask you where my first class is??😕

Dee: *leans in to look at my schedule* You have Algebra with Me!! Yayy!! *jumps around and comes back...kisses me on the lips like a French kiss and because I'm stupid I let him. Then he pulls away and looks me in the eyes... I get mesmerized but his brown eyes & dont notice when the bell rings at all*

Dee: I dont mean to interrupt this...but we gotta get to Algebra now... Your gonna love the student but hate the subject...😁

In my head: God I love him but I can't show it..

*in Algebra

I got into the class and there was a huge crowd around some kid, I went to the teacher and asked her where I should sit and she said I should sit next to Leon (idk who that is)😕?...
I asked a chick in the front who Leon was & she practically laughed when I asked:

Me: Hyy...excuse me, Whos Leon?

??? Chick: Your joking right???...*laughs* have you been living in a ditch? No one in this universe doesn't know who Leon Burns is!!..Anyway he's the one surrounded by a lot of people...*laughs again*

Me: Ohh fudge...I'm claustrophobic...

*I slowly walk over to Leon and then started to push my way through the crowd. When I got there...

Me: Hyy Leon I'm Lilitha... Can you plzz ask your paparazzi to leave caz I'm super claustrophobic..

Leon: Hell no... First, come here & start acting like the boss... Then you look at my shoes without asking... And you still haven't answered my question...

Me: What Question??

Leon: Will you go out with me?

Me:*I start hyperventilating really heavily. I start to become light headed and my vision became blurry*

The bell rang and the crowd around him slowly began to disappear... When they were finally gone he looked at me & said:

Leon: You know you still have not answered my question??

Me: Ohh fuck you😒

Leon: What's wrong bbes??

Me: Ohh...idk what's wrong maybe its the fact that I almost died caz you wouldn't tell your paparazzi to leave, if it weren't for the bell you wouldn't have a date.!!

Leon: So we are going out tonight!!😀

Me: *stands up & asks a cheerleader for poms poms* Now Leon listen give me an N!!! Give me a O!!! *face immediately goes to serious* Do u see where I'm going??

Leon: You could have just said No!

Me: I did..in an...enthusiastic way *laugh* 😂

Leon: For that I'm not giving you an autograph...

Me: Like who the fuck wants your autograph...like its not like your a celebrity or sum.

Leon:...😯

After all of that I just sat down and enjoyed the rest of my day...

*end of school

During lunch I was bored so I started googling Leon Burns & I was shocked when I found out that he is a dancer, choreographer & plus he is super spleniferiously cute. I think I'm getting a crush on him...but I'm not gonna tell him just yet...😊

I was unlocking the door at home when I heard a familiar voice call me... I looked to the left & saw the last person I would expect to be calling me after I embarrassed him in class... It was Leon aka Kida.
He waved at me & I gave him my cutest smile. Gosh what's happening to me?? Somebody help me!! Now.
For some reason as he was walking towards me I started to think about what would happen if I actually went out with him *then I began to daydream* forget that I had opened the door, I leaned against the door & it opened making me fall to the ground.
Kida ran towards me & helped me get up:

Kida:bold
Lilitha:italics

Are you fine...
What do you care your rich & famous you dont care about average people like me!😡
I have a feeling you googled me..
Obviously
Nah Lilitha you have me wrong I do care about people that aren't at my standard!
So your saying I'm below standard!!😡
Nah Lili that's not what I meant! I meant I care about people even if they are not rich & famous. I look for what's deep inside.

Ncoo...he is so cute I can't even handle it. I almost completely melted.😊. Problem is I also like Dee & I would hate to pick Kida & risk losing Dee. So that really sucks👎

Hyy reader...I think I spent like 2 days thinking about what I'm gonna write in this Chapter so plz vote & comment.
Plz dont forget to share this book with your friends & follow me on instagram at (i.am.lilitha.x)

I love u💋❤