two

______________________
we still feel the same way just
pushing in the same lane tryna
sit still, keep looking at the
main aim always doing me
so I have to maintain
~not a damn thing changed~
______________________

______________________we still feel the same way just pushing in the same lane tryna sit still, keep looking at the main aim always doing me so I have to maintain~not a damn thing changed~______________________

I put a black wadded jacket with my black Dr. Martens on and filled my backpack with a water bottle, my wallet, keys, my power bank, the original ticket and the limelight ticket.I checked my make up and hair, my long brown hair was a little wavy just how I wanted it for today and my make up was very simple but it looked good. All in all I was very happy with the outcome and ready to walk to the train station that was only a ten minute walk away.

"I'm leaving mom, I love you and I'll be back tomorrow evening, bye!",I yelled through our house before I left with my phone in my right hand and my headphones and my luggage in my left.

I decided to stay the night at a hotel and explore Munich tomorrow that's why I took some clothes and toiletries with me.

I entered the train and sat next to an old woman, my headphones were already in my ears and I was listening to my music as the journey began.
I would drive two hours to Munich and then I'd have to take the subway to the venue, I was very excited and nervous.
The hotel was close to the venue which made it easy for me to leave my luggage there and check in before I went to the concert.

***

I finally arrived at the venue, there were already a few girls standing at the entrance waiting to finally get in.It was 3:30pm and limelights would be let in at 4pm.I walked to the crowd and spotted a group of girls I was hoping not to see anytime soon.

The ABC-trio.

Yeah the name is pretty stupid but it fits them.

Anaya, Brittany and Celeste.

They were of course standing in the front of the line, they were dressed up, with heels and short skirts, showing as much skin as possible making me feel uncomfortable as ever. I never judged people by their clothes because everyone can wear whatever they want, but I just knew Brittany's intention and that was what made my entire view of their outfit so low. I tried to hide in the crowd but somehow they spotted me, Brittany's mouth formed into a devious smile making me wish to be invisible right then and there.

I turned my head away from them and tapped on a girls shoulder, she was standing in front of me.
She turned and smiled politely at me making me feel much more comfortable and relaxed than before.
"Hey I'm sorry to bother you I just wanted to ask if you also have a limelight ticket?",I smiled at her and she nodded her head excitedly but before she could even say anything she got interrupted by another girl that was in front of her.
The girl whispered something in her ear making the girl frown and glare at me.

What did I do?

"That is the bitch that hurt Brittany.",the girl whispered very loudly in her ear making me widen my eyes.

What is going on?

"You are that bitch?!",the girl in front of me shrieked.
"Honestly fuck off don't come near any of us or you'll regret it.",she suddenly said so rudely making me wonder if the smile beforehand was actually real.

"I'm sorry what did I do?",I asked sheepishly as she scoffed with the other girl by her side.
All the girls in line were glaring at me including the trio who were smirking evilly at me.

"You're a bitch and that's enough for us all to hate you.Your personality is shit and you do not deserve to meet the boys at all just fuck off no one wants you here.",she spat rudely making me wince. Every word she said was like a sharp cut in my heart, making me weaker and weaker by second.

But I didn't leave.

That was my day and even though everyone seemed to hate me, there was no chance I would just let them win so easily like that.

"Did you hear me?",she came closer to me but thank god a security guy walked up and opened the gate yelling that all the limelights can walk in now making her immediately turn around and push through the people.

I thought limelights are sweet?

Am I really the problem?

Everyone hates me but I want to know why?

What did I do for them to hate me?

This is driving me insane.

***

I was once again at the very back of the crowd, I was leaving lots of space so the girls wouldn't attack me right away but a security guard was still behind me and kind of pushing me to walk faster.

Please don't do this to me.

"Now you will get twenty minutes to talk to the boys and later you'll do the meet and greet pictures.Enjoy.",a security guard spoke as he opened the door to the room where my idols were waiting.

This is really happening oh my god.

The girls scattered into the room, crying, yelling, screeching and throwing themselves at the boys while I slowly walked lastly into the room and thanked the security guard who held the door open for me.

He smiled and nodded his head making me feel much more comfortable again.

Hopefully this time it wouldn't get crushed down within seconds.

I took a deep breath and let my eyes wander to the crowd of girls.I spotted Corbyn who was taking pictures with Celeste, she was smiling widely at the camera while the girl that threatened me earlier took the pictures. Daniel and Jonah were talking to some girls I didn't know.Then my eyes spotted my favorite boy, Jack posing with Brittany and Zach for a picture. Anaya tried to take as many as possible while Brittany ordered them around, she pointed at her cheek and got kissed by both of the boys while she smiled to the camera in triumph.

I didn't know why but the scene in front of me hurt like a knife in my chest.

How could I even think that today would be any better than the other days?

This is not my fucking day, month, year, or life at all.

***

[a/n: I honestly am so sorry for Melia like she is an angel and has just no luck in life, people are awful omg.pls feel free to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter👼🏼]