02:Shape-Shiftted

"Full moon today,do I need to lock you up too?" Stiles asks Maddy,who wasn't listening

"Full moon today,do I need to lock you up too?" Stiles asks Maddy,who wasn't listening. "Why does it smell like a pack of wolves?" What is it with teens turning into wolves lately?

"Uh Because there's another werewolf. Right here,somewhere." Well it's obviously not Jackson,Derek hasn't mentioned anyone else.

"It can't be Jackson,he's dying." Sorta. "And the only other Alpha is Derek,why don't you ask him?" Maddy suggests. "Because hello? He won't tell us and why's Jackson dying?"

"Because he's an idiot." And Coach calls the boys to begin practice. Which is the weirdest one so far,Scott just won't stop sniffing people and knocking them over.

When all he has to do is focus. Although when he does,figures out it was Issac,the new werewolf gets taken away by the police. After listening in on what's happened,Maddy's head whips to Jackson.

"Jackson!" She gains his attention as the team gossips. "What happened with Lahey's dad yesterday night?" She knows they live across Jackson and he might of seen something.

"No clue,his dad chased him with the car last night,all I know. Why?" So would that mean Issac killed his father? "Issac's dad's been killed." She answers.

"Right,well nice to know I still exist in your life." He annpyedly tells her,placing the Lacrosse stick on the bench next to him.

"Jack,don't do that." He can't make her feel guilty. That's not fair. "I'm not doing anything." He tells her blankly. Okay so yeah she's being a little bipolar lately,the girl is confused.

"Look,I'm sorry and I promise we'll talk soon okay? Just live through tonight and then I'm all yours,that better?" And without saying anything else she heads away into school and ready to finish the day.

••••

"I hate him," Lydia sighs. "Who do you hate,again?" Maddy asks,shutting her locker. "Jackson." Oh,Ah urgh. "Why'd he say this time?"

"He's just being an ass,more than usual." That relationship was toxic. Lydia and Jackson are two of the worlds most controlling and pressuring humans.

That doesn't Make a good match whatsoever. He needs some boundaries and she needs to learnt not to cross them.

But,that's something that makes Maddy feel more guilty. The fact that she's the reason they got together and the different treatment Jackson gives her.

"I'm sorry,probably shouldn't bring him up." Lydia apologies,seeing her sister's thoughtful look. "Don't be,I've dealt with it." Like that time at the hospital.