14

Third POV:

Rachel looked at him. How does he know? Her dad asked. She shook her head. Random guess. She told herself. She looked at Glenn and she remembered everything.

"You guys came back." Everyone looked at her. One thing went through everyone's mind. She thought we were going to leave her behind. Glenn spoke up.

"We would never do that Rachel." She looked at them confused. "Who?" That all looked at her shocked. She laughed. "I'm kidding but you did leave me."

All eyes fell on Rick. Rachel pieced everything together. It was Ricks idea. She stood up although she's weak and made her way towards Rick.

"It was your idea to leave me to save yourself and your family." She was furious. Rick doesn't see her as family after all she's done for him and his family.

"Is it because I have a wall in my mind. I can get rid of that." She yelled. In her mind the wall was crumbling. The aftermath is going to be horrible but no one knew that.

Rick was the first to know that she was crying. The pain over the years finally coming out. "28 years of pain that I've been hiding. Are you happy Rick?"

She was getting hysterical now and it was attracting unwanted attention. Other survivors heard her outburst and are heading their way towards Ricks group.

"Rachel calm down." Rick said trying to calm her down. "No I will not calm down Rick. I've lost a countless amount of people and I never grieved."

The sniper was set up to kill Rachel. His boss nodded and he toke the shot. Rachel went to the ground holding her chest. "Shit Rachel." Glenn said.

Rachel started coughing up blood and she looked at Daryl. "Thank you for being there for me." Rick left to go find the sniper so it was just Rachel and Daryl.

Daryl knew Rachel was saying her final goodbyes. He connected his lips with hers as a final goodbye.

Her walls crumbled like they always wanted them too. In the end they wished they never made her do it.

Her walls were the only thing keeping her sane but in the end no ones really sane to begin with. Everyone's insane at some point.

The walls protected her. In the end, only one thing protected Rachel from the real world..... it was Walls.

Stay tuned for Broken Down.

A/n : What book should I work on now that this one is done?