The feeling never really goes away does it?

I can feel the warm breeze of air while I was sitting in this wooden chair. Sunset is about to come. The bright blue sky is now turning grey. Random thoughts are running on the back of my head while a melodic sound of piano was playing on my mind. I smell the fragrance of flowers, the sound of raindrops in every blink of my eye.

Suddenly, you’ve crossed my mind. How sweet that crook smile flashes back through my mind: That tantalizing brown eyes with long eyelashes that makes it perfect when you stare. I can hear your cold voice every time you whisper my name. The smell of your hair, your red lips I can’t help but fall.

I can feel my heart pumping so fast, I hear it beating. Then, I close my eyes. I feel your arms, your warm breath, and your heart beating as I lean on your chest. I can feel your lips on the top of my head, your hands so soft, and your fingertips rubbing my cheeks.

A raindrop suddenly fell on my forehead. I look around, and there’s no you on my side. It’s a dream. A dream that brought two different world’s together. How magical, somehow painful. The reality is too far.

I stand as I watch the trees dancing through the air. Those scenarios while I was catching my self-looking at you, looking far from you. Time stops, and feels like no one around but only the both of us. I feel the cold air on my skin, the one that blows your hair. Everything was slow mo.  

I whisper my unspoken words on air, my unspoken feelings to you. All those things you never knew. How magical yet painful. You’re just one step away, but seems like we’re thousands of miles apart. Is it the destiny that keeps us apart? Tear drops.

I just look from up above. Then I laid my head. Maybe we’re just like the sun and moon, two different worlds. I will just whisper it to the wind,

And live it all by fate.