The Bathroom

Hello! Uhn Noodle here really fast! So,I didn't made this alone,I made it with my friend's help! And we pretty much liked it soooo deal with it!Enough of talking to first chapter.(If anyone finds any grammar errors, please tell me.Thats my first fanfic after all)
______________________________________

Harry's POV
I was in the great Salon, just having breakfast before the class could start, i noticed something was wrong. Like something missing, I looked around. Nothing looked weird or different, but the feeling was still there, so i decided to go for a walk around the castle, maybe it's just my head. I waved to Ron and Mione and walked out of the Salon and decided to walk around the big and tall halls of the school.
It took only some minutes of me walking and thinking until I heard....sobs? I asked myself, who could be sobing? Fastly those sobs got harder and harder, it seemed like someone was crying their lumgs out in pure isolation.I decided to discover who was the one crying, I started runing until I came to the boys bathroom. I got inside just to see....Draco Malfoy? I looked slightly out from the door, he was crying. A lot. I dont know if i should but ..ugh..
I went on his direction and put my hand over his shoulder "Hey, Want to talk? " he looked up and got up looking away from me as he choke back the tears "N-No piss off!" he said clearly he has been crying for a while.
I hug him from behind forcing a little the grip but with no intention of harm " Look we're alone, no one will see you cry but me.. Just try saying what's bothering you "I said in a way i thought could confort him, but he keeper the hard armour with a awnser that I kind of expected " I wasn't crying and the only thing botherin' me is you! " he said with a harsh voice tone.
I just sighs and rolls eyes "Oh yeah you're totally not crying, hm. Maybe there's something wrong with my glasses, oh no wait I'm see things perfectly and come on,don't destroy this bonding moment we're having,I mean I don't want this to be the last one but when will you give me the chance to be this close to you again?....Oh Shi- " goddamit I thought, now that is never happening again... I just messed everything up! Ugh now what can I do?For a while there was just silence,no one said nothing until Draco puts his head down and cranks his hand pushing me away while keeping his grumpy expression.
With a grow "I already said I wasn't crying...Malfoy's dont cry! Now what was that Potter? "I confused almost fell with the push,as I couldn't form normal words " I SaID To MuC-I MeaN YOU hEaRD tO MUcH!and Malfoys do cry, I just saw one doing it."I felt my cheeks getting hotter, as I started to blush. I kind always had different thoughts about Malfoy...even with all his defects, everything he had done to me and to my friends. Even after all this I kept this feeling on my soul. Until now apparently where I distroyed all my forces of keeping it for myself, why to keep now?
I looked over to Draco,he looked more then just confused, he looked lost, sad " No, you didn't! Anyway that's not the point,I got enough of talking with you. You gonna tell me what was that or I'm out " well there is no reason after that " .... Isn't it kinda of obvious?.. "I said geting closer to his face while I felt the warm feeling of the blush covering my cheeks, it was finally now I could notice Draco's pink cheeks until he opened his mouth and gave some steps back
"Potter, wh-what are you doin'? 5 feets of distance between me and you at least! " I smirks, this time it's enough.
" If you really didn't wanted it you should have tried being more convincing.......Malfoy ~"
I got even more close to him carefully kissing his soft lips with my eyes closed,it was so good to finally feel it. His lips were warm...one of the best sensations that I wouldn't like it to end.

Draco's POV
I was surprised, my cheeks were burning more then fire...my eyes were wide opened as Potter kissed me. It was incredibly good. One of the things I was waiting the most for at least 2 years, somerhing I kept in my heart, even tho Crabbe and Goyle knew and Pansy always asked because of how much Icomplain about the saint Potter, it's everything I wanted, but..like most of the good things.. it had to end!
I pushed Harry away,I seemed a bit confused indeed, but also so embarrassed that I couldn't form full words " w-wha was that? Wh-why was that? Whe-when was that?! " I looked to harry as I ran to the sink to wash my face,seconds after he walked over to me talking " First, a kiss, second I wanted to test something.. And third some seconds ago.... And as I thought you're lips are soft.. And.. Sweet" my face was more Red than an apple for sure, I looked down as the water dripped of my little wet hair. I looked to the side just to see Harry leaned against the sink glancing at me.
"... So..... Did you.. Like it? "I row my eyes and got into position with my arms crossed
" Can't say I hated it..." for sure I loved! But I couldn't leave the taste of victory full for Potter's already big ego. He gave me a corner smile and approached kissing my cheek
" I'm glad to hear " he said with full pride on his chest, ugh.. he is so idiot and...and cute...
" ...You are Gross and stupid. But anyway...I wasn't crying "I said and than he looked at me with a mocking face with a smile
" Malfoy, I believe that even a blind man could see your tears, now come on.. We still have some time before our classes, and if you don't start talking I'll have to kiss you even more until you do! "He said the last few words with a half pervert smile.
I was about to break down again...he already knows...I'm weak, There is no reason now. "Ugh....I just..." I started tearing up...I couldn't control it.. I just wanted all that over my back to go away
"I just suck! You gotta be better then me on everything! Not counting that people like you more then they like me and why? Because of some stupid scar. My dad is in Azkaban and he was like.. my only...'hero' the one I used to adore! And he is now with all the others bad wizards!! He was suppose to be my hero!! I just am an idiot that can't do anything right and can't admit how weak I am.....ugh I just can't do anything right"
I fell on my knees while talking,then grabed my tie and started pulling. I hugged my knees and just stayed there until I felt someone touching my right shoulder and my hand, it felt carefull...confident.
"Malfoy.. I'm sorry but it's not right for you to fell that way! You don't suck and I'm not completely better then you.. No one is, you are the best at being... Your self.... That malfoy that irritates me and at the same times makes me feel so good just by looking at you.....after all if you were that bad I wouldn't have fallen in love with you....."
I look up to see Harry...and lets go of a small smile
"You piece of shit...." his eyes widened as he backed away
"Uhm.. Did I do something wrong?" I get up and walks over hugging him
"No you are just a idiot...."he hugged back carefully and smiled giving some pats on my back "You know if you want I could be your idiot"
I roll my eyes and sighs as I let go of him and turn away
"Too flirty Potter" he frowns making a cute and sad puppy dog face staying in front of me"D'awn.. You don't like me being flirty with you?"
I turned to the other side again his face just made me slightly blush and giggle, how could I be in love with such an idiot?
"Piss off! We're gonna be late for potion class and I'm the best student in potions. I can't be late" he stayed by my side and made our little fingers cross each other puting his other hand on the back of his neck
"Yeah I guess you're right, Snape's probably going to chop my head of if I get to his class late again... Sooo...Shall we go now?" I looked over him
"Sure" and we walked out of the bathroom...