The intro/ argument

MrMacaron: (In a really dramatic and grand voice) Welcome to ask or dare! It is pretty much truth or dare but the contestants don't get to chose, instead our lovely fans (that's you) can write comments and we'll ask or dare the cast! Our cast includes all (or most really) of the Super Mari Bros. characters plus those from spin off series! 

Mario: I didn't agree to this nonsense!

MrMacaron: (slightly panicked as she knows this is absolutely true but she still tries to cover this up and stop the audience from rioting) Now now Mario, this is a great a fun experience and you, as well as your buddies and enemies get to be the very first set of people to participate! (Presses a 'cheer' sound effect button) Yay! 

Mario: You need written permission from Nintendo!

MrMacaron: Actually, as long as I give credit for ideas that are not mine I am a-okay! And I am not trying to make money as this is a free to air series! 

Peach: Come on Mario, this should be fun! 

Mario: Have you ever played Truth or Dare? 

MrMacaron: Actually this is ask or dare.

Mario: Really? (Smirking moronically) And what is the difference?

MrMacaron: Well (dazes off looking for an answer. Then lowering her head) Literally nothing. 

Bowser: Grrrrr! 

MrMacaron: Um stage crew and casting! Can we have the literate Bowser!? Please! It will be no fun with someone who can't talk if we have another option! (The stage crew drag out the crying and growling illiterate Bowser and bring in the one that can talk) 

Okay! Now all we need is some dares and questions! Then we can begin!