Haru And Eille

Haru and Eillie / Lucy and Natsu ?

Examples:

*Haru hugging Elie in the cave during the (Shuda?) arc where Haru obtains the rave to fight faster.

*Haru having a conversation with his dad when the tower was collapsing. As Elie shoots the falling rocks, his dad tells Haru he likes Elie because she's beautiful and has large breasts.

*The biggest and most emotional scene is where Haru and Elie fight Sieg Hart. Haru tells Elie why she should keep living, and Elie asks him what color was her underwear on the first day they met. Awkward huh? The last fights in the anime had a big impact on Elie.

*Elie lost her first kiss to the Lucia. I hated that scene, but Haru got so angry that he whoops the Oracion Seis members except Sieg Hart. After that, the anime ended. I had to read the manga. The end result is Haru marrying Elie.

Similarities : 

*The first episode of both series has the main protagonist meet each other by fate.

*Elie and Lucy wear similar clothes Haru and Natsu have sidekicks, Plue and Happy, respectively.

*Elie and Lucy are "lucky." I mean Elie is lucky at gambling and Lucy is named after the signboard "Love and Lucky."

*Both Haru and Natsu are looking for their fathers Both pairs go on journeys Fans of Fairy Tail and Rave master . 

Differences:

This is where it gets very tricky.

*In Rave Master, Haru and Elie are pretty much alone longer than Natsu and Lucy.

*What I mean is that Natsu and Lucy are alone on the first episode and pass that point, the pair always had a person in their group. (IE: Episode 5, team Natsu is formed) For Haru and Elie, I can't remember, but I have a feeling it took a long time before the pair actually had Musica in their group.

*Haru and Elie have more intense moments together than Natsu and Lucy.

*My reasons are that in Rave Master, there is only one girl in their group for the whole anime. I have to exclude the manga because I can't remember since Rave Master journeys to different worlds like One Piece. I think the next female companion was Julia, Dragon guy's girlfriend, who have no effect on Haru and Elie's relationship. For Haru, Musica was not a rival for Elie's love. It was an automatic marriage for Haru and Elie.

@TrinityLi