{~ Memories ~}

I decided to talk a walk to fresh my mind. As I was walking down the alley it felt familiar like I have been here before? I couldn't walking down the alley until I reached a house. Out of no were I started crying?

Flashback~

Little you: Hehehe Tae come an get me!!!

Little Tae: Yah!!! Your to fast get back here.

I was laughing while running around the house while my brother was chasing me.

Eomma: Lisa, Namjoon, Tai and Tae come on eat dinner is ready!!

Little you: Coming Eomma. Come on Tae Tae let's eat!!!

I laughed an ran inside

End of Flashblack~

I standing into front of the house crying.

???: You finally came to us after all these years...

I was startled by the sudden voice. I turned around and saw Namjoon and Tae. They had tears in there eyes.

Namjoon: After all these cold an lonely nights we never thought, you would never came back.

Tae: We spent months looking for you.

You: b-but I-I d-don't u-understand...

Namjoon: You where way to young to understand. We not your friends. We are your brothers.

My eyes widen. Filling with more tears running down my eyes. They ran up to me and hugged me.

You: b-but a-all t-this t-time w-why d-didn't y-you t-tell m-me?

Tae: We thought you wouldn't believe us. We had to wait for the right time to tell you.

You: B-but what happend to me?

Namjoon: Let's go inside to talk about it.

We went inside the old house. I would tell the boys would spend time in here. Even though it's empty and abandoned. It had pictures up of are family and me as a baby.

Namjoon: So about 18 years ago...

Flashback back 18 years ago...

(Namjoon is tell the story)

When you were around 5 years old you have this dream about be coming a k-pop star with Rae. You made a plan when you turned 10 you go live with grandmother and grandfather. But mom and dad didn't agree with this plan. They were forcing you to marry Kai when you turned 18. Lisa are sister didn't like this idea.....

Lisa: IT IS NOT FAIR FOR MY DAM SISTER MARRY SOMEONE THAT SHE DOSEN'T EVEN LOVE!! THATS WRONG AND I AM NOT LETTING YOU DO THAT!!

Father: HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME AND YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!! YOU DON'T MAKE ORDERS AROUND HERE! SHE WILL LIKE IT OR NOT!!

Little You: Appa Stop it please I don't want to marry him, listen to Lisa!!

He pulled out a gun and aiming at you.

Father: YOU DO WHAT I SAY OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT FROUNT OF YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!

Little You: Do it I don't even care. YOU GUYS NEVER EVEN LOVED ME!!! I RATHER BE DIED THEN LIVE WITH YOU!!

Father: Good I am glad you picked that choice. I never wanted you as my daughter anyway.

He pulled the trigger. You closed your eyes. You heared a loud sound hit the ground. You opend your eyes and say your sister on the grown.

Little You: LISA NOO!!!

You ran up to your dad and front kicked him. He dropped the gun and picked it up. You shot both of them. We all ran over to get Lisa to the Hospital.

Little You: Lisa everything will be okay. I promise!!

Lisa: N-No....P-please I-its o-okay

You started crying.

Little You: L-Lisa p-please I-I n-need y-you. S-shouldn't h-have d-done t-that d-deserve t-to d-die

Lisa: N-no... no one deserves to die. I did that beacuse I love you. I want you to fulfill your dreams, I wanted to be happy....You mean so much to me. I hated watching you getting hit and beating up by are parents. Your my little sister, you deserve so much.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Lisa: I want you to know, that I am always going to be with you guiding you the way. I love you so so much. And boys not dorks I love you all. Good bye.....

She took her last breath and closed her eyes. You hug Lifeless body. After her death, you blame it on yourself. You can't take it anymore you ran away. And we never say you agian...

End of flashback~~

Namjoon: Tell that day we have been looking for you....

I couldn't believe it. My own sister sacrificed her life for me... But why? She shouldn't have done that..

Tae: Its just so good to see you smile agian.

You: But all these years, why didn't you give up on me?

Tae: Your were the only person we had left in are family. We love so much. Blamed ourselves because of you running away...

I walked up to both of them and hugged them...

You: I love you both so much....I promies I will not run away again