Fan Fiction Winners

Please PM Jells_ your email so she can send you your stickers. Thank you so much to our judges, without them this awards wouldn't have been possible.    

Judges:

Jells_
lokicaramel
ABusySpellingBee
theawkwardonelolz 

In first place is Mist of Doom by TheBiologist13 
Score: 59/60
Review:

Title: 5 (eye-catching, relates to plot, really original)

cover: 5 (eye catching, relates to plot, very well done)

summary: 5 (very well done, hooks reader in, relates to plot)

Plot Development: 9 (feels natural, strong exposition and rising action, the two stories of Mika and Billy tie together well altho slightly contrived)

Character Development: 10 (very good, we get strong direct and indirect characterization of every character, including the Methuselah folk)

Grammar: 15 (flawless)

Personal Enjoyment: 10

In second place is Partners by DeliaMaguire6 
Score: 58/60
Review:

title: 4 (interesting, links to plot, slightly eye-catching)

cover: 4 (very interesting, eye-catching w relates to plot, slightly aesthetically pleasing)

summary: 5 (hooks reader in, very well done)

plot development: 10 (very strong exposition, lays out the plot of the story clearly)

character development: 10 (Hank's calculations quickly and easily characterize everyone on the scene - clever usage of his character to create characterization)

grammar: 15 (flawless)

personal Enjoyment: 10

In third place is Limerance thefangirlglader 
Score: 55/60
Review: To be given by Jells_ (again, the judge didn't submit their score, so I had to judge. I'm so sorry I don't have the review done, but I'm so tired.)

Congrats to all the winners! The rest of the reviews will be in a separate book.