Welcome to the Lab(Part1)

Everything is silent, we all were in a huge van, there were kids younger than me sitting on the floor of the back van. Crying about their Moms and Dads, well me on the other hand had no idea who my family is or who my mother or father are. The only thing I have left from them is a dog tag, with my name,birthday,and a number. I had no idea were I was being taken to with this group of kids but I know that I will escape or what if I dont, I mean I have nothing to go back to but living on the streets with no home to go back to. My name is Alicen M. Burner, my birthday is 11/3/2xxx, right now Im 15 but in a few months Im going to be 16. I saw the other kids had normal clothing but me but Im confused why did they take me these kids are so much better than me, they can read, write, spelling, and do math. I guess, we'll just have to see way they need all these kids. I sat down instead of standing, I think me and the kids have been in here for several hours but sooner than later we got to the destination we looked throw these small holes in the van as to see where we were but we were out in the middle of nowhere. The van stopped and we heard the front two doors open and close, they were two men with masks on their faces. The masks were like gas masks, they had on these bodysuits that had stripped patterns on them.

Ahm Please exit the vehicle and stand in a line facing the building. One of the men said, he was taller and slimmer than the other one.

The kids exited the van and got it a start line liked they we told to, I was the last one out and the last one in line.

Ok everyone welcome to the lab but before you are officially a subject, we need to do some tests on you all. The other man says he was smaller than the man before and a little more fluffier but I had no issues with it.

We will be taking you inside the lab and youall can touch anything or will send you back to where you came from, oh wait you cant we will have to kill you. So if you fail the tests you will have to be killed but we dont want that to happen now would we. The taller man talked again.

We walked to the entrance, this lab was in the middle of a forest that doesnt look for miler so there is no why of trying to escape. There is high level security all are the area, people with guns and machine guns on towers everywhere.

They had eye scanners that opened the door, we walked through the hallways people in all white clothes and all white walls surrounded them. I keep walking and noticed security cameras in every hallway, there was lots of doors and rooms we passed on the way to wherever we were going. There was labs we passed and other kids and teens in rooms being tested on. Some rooms were torcher rooms but I hope I never have to go to one. The we went throw a hallway with glass windows in each room and there were beds, bathrooms...more like buckets, and sinks but they looked broken. The first thing I noticed in the rooms were kids but some looked like they were half robot,some have monsters parts, or insane powers. I looked at their faces and all of them where emotionless or some had sad faces or crying. I ran over to a window, leaving the line that the men said to stay in and looked inside of one of the windows to see a boy by himself with angel wings and horns. He looked like he was 18 years old, he looked back to see me throw the window, he ran towards the window and looked at me with sympathetic eyes I wanted to know why but it was too late. The men from before started to pulls me back before I could say anything I put my hand against the window and so did he we had a moment before I was dragged away by the men.

What did we tell you! We told you to stay in line but want did you do you went to one of the windows and looked at 0056!The smaller man said.

Let go of me! I screamed but they made there grip stronger on me.

Now the rest of the kids were following me and the men, until we were meet face to face with some scientists. There were only 7 kids and there 9 scientists, so we were outnumbered, they all looked nice but one gave me a smirk, I didnt know what that mean but I just looked back at the rest of them.

Hello sorry about my friends, they really arent the nicest people that is way they have that particular job. I nice looking women with light brown hair said, My name is Miss.Lucy but you can call me Miss.L but I notice that all of you but one looks particularly interesting She was staring right at me want she said those words.

We are all scientists that will be taking your tests to see if you qualify. One boy with black hair said.

One of us scientist will be doing you tests and you will all go with the opposite gender, they will do the tests on you and see if you qualify but now one of us will be your testers. one women with dark brown hair said.

They all came to look at us and they picked which one they wanted to test but the guy from early with the smirk picked me.

Hello Darling, my name is Mick but you can call me M, but can I get your name all well cence I will be the one testing you Darling. The man asked, He had blond hair with greens and blue eyes with a speckled beard on his chin.

My name is Alicen M. Burner, Im 16 and have no idea who my parents are I lived on the streets before I was kidnapped here. I replied

He nudged me to start following him,

Im sorry your live before you can hear, it's a shame that such a beautiful girl was left the live on the street but welcome to your new home if you want if you pass the tests I would love to be your friend. Mick kindly said to me. Mick looked like he was in his late 20s but not too old.

I took up his offer Sher I wouldnt mind having a friend here youll be my first friend. I said in a sad tone.

Well were here, this is my lab were we will do your tests. He said with a soft tone

Oh ok I sad with a little worry in my voice.

Hun just sit on top of the table so we can get started. He couldnt even look at me when he said this.

I walked into the room there was a table in on the side of the room, lots of tool surgeons use in surgeries which I don't want any of those tools used on me, they were bloody to but it looked like the blood was maybe one week old. I kept walking and there were all these machines places on sides of the room, there was contadores of eyes, hearts, legs, arms,tails,wings, and more creepy stuff.

Keep going dont be scared Im only aloud to do tests on you, just dont freak out to much some of the test may hurt but in the end it will see if your the perfect subject He huffed.

I kept walk then I slide myself on top of the table, then he got right to work he looked at my proportion, he measured me, weighed me, took a blood test and gave me something I looked at my lap and found a worm thing. As soon as it saw my face it started to inch closer to me until it was right in front of me, then it started to crawl into my mouth. After a few minutes of waiting on the bed I started to freak out,

Whats going on! Why is a larva inside me She screamed at the top of her lungs.

She shoved her hand in her mouth making her gag and try to throw it back up, but all that it it was make her sick. She was losing her marbles as she sat there not knowing what was going to happen, few minutes later she felt something come up her throat. It was big, slimy, and smelly, it started to push its way out of her mouth all she could to is gag and feel disgusting, she was using all her force in her body to get it out of her. Then after some time of pain, it came out it was the larva from before but it was huge and it was more colorful than when it jumped into my mouth.

Hagh...Hagh..Ahhhhh! Her voice was raspy.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 26, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Testersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें