Prologue

After years of stress, heart break, and struggle the worldwide known singer Justin Bieber has been putting himself under a unsafe path. Letting himself surrender to considerably the devil to the world and open up to new people and new things that could potentially end him. Justin shuts himself out to his life long friends; refuses to seek any type of help. His manager, family and close friends worry for him.
But after one raining night after yet again another long night party, he stumbles himself to something that could turn him around. This something being innocent and strong compared to his broken and confused mind set. This something has potential to turn him back to the right path.

**Author's Notes**
This story I have put a lot of thought and time into. This story is based on truth of real happening but is dramatized, meaning that there will be more emotion and/or suspense in this book. I thank you for putting your time into reading this. But I would like to inform you that I will NOT tolerate any type of copying of MY story line. I've worked very hard on this and if you choose to take something from this I WILL FIND OUT AND YOU WILL BE BROUGHT CHARGES AGAINST. What you can do IS A CRIME AND HAS CONSEQUENCES.
Thank you,
Meg.