Chang'e

CHANG'E
Moon Palace Immortal

Role: Mage

Specialty: Reap/Poke

Movement SPD: 240

Magic Power: 0

Magical Defense: 10

Mana: 505

HP Regen: 34

Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0

Physical ATK: 115

Physical Defense: 16

HP: 2301

Attack Speed: 0.808

Mana Regen: 21

Ability Crit Rate: 0

STORY:

Chang'e is the youngest disciple of the Great Dragon. From an early age, she exhibited amazing magical potential, quickly mastering the Great Dragon's greatest spell -- The Sacred Satellite. From then on, Chang'e earned the Great Dragons eternal love. However, Chang'e had a energetic and fun-loving personality that gave the Great Dragon quite a few headaches. Finally, he asked Zilong, his adopted son, to look after Chang'e. The Great Dragon was hopeful that Zilong's diligent and determined character could help guide Chang'e. Zilong came to love the vibrant and intelligent Chang'e. They often spent countless hours together, practicing magic and divine creatures to play with. Chang'e also loved spending time with her big brother, Zilong. Her favorite part of the day was at the end of training, when Zilong would carry her on his back on their way home.

During the second War of the Planes, Zilong assisted the wise rulers of the land, traveling between worlds. After he left, Chang'e returned to her naughty and childish ways. At her point, the Great Dragon was not sure if there would even be another day of peace-- That is, until Chang'e swallowed one of his sacred pills by accident, thinking it was candy. The Great Dragon immediately cast Chang'e out of his sanctuary and ordered her to assist Zilong and make up for her mistake! Even then, the Great Dragon felt compelled to give Chang'e his precious Crescent Moon to protect her. *The image and story of Chang'e are created and wrote by Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, inspired by the Chinese goddess of the moon - Chang'e.

 *The image and story of Chang'e are created and wrote by Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, inspired by the Chinese goddess of the moon - Chang'e

SKILLS:Passive: Lucky Bunny

SKILLS:
Passive: Lucky Bunny

Let the Moonlight Shine! (AoE)

BIU!BIU!BIU! (Damage, CC)

Bunny Bomb (Burst)

CHANG'E QUOTES:

Hero Selection:
"Let's play together! *giggles*"

Hero Movement:
"One, two, three, four, five. Wow, look at all these carrots!"

"Isn't my master just the greatest?!"

"Which way is home?!"

"Hey! N-Not so high! Don't you know I'm afraid of heights?"

"Hmmm, why is my little bunny gone?"

"Wha-What is this place? Hmm, i-it looks like we may be lost."

"Quick! Run! Roger is coming!"

Hero Death:
"Where is.. my master.. Ugh.. uhh.. Please! It doesn't count!"