Chap 3 : Closer

It's already five days since Eunae told you about her greatest secret -- maybe..

Eunae : Yah!! Let's go.. Oppa was waiting for you..

You : Which oppa?? Your oppa??

Eunae : Yeah... Oppa told me that today, he would officially introduce you to Changjo..

You : Really????!!!!

You scream with a high pitch tone filled with excitement..

Eunae : Why are you so happy for??

You : You will know that when you fall in love..

Eunae : Love?? Like that even exist...

Eunae said in an annoyed tone.. And scoffed.

You : You are so lucky... You have a brother like Chunji.. He's nice..

Eunae : Yeah.. A two-faced jerk..

You : Hahha.. Let's go!! And meet Changjo..

You pulled her hand and ran to the gym -- where they always hang out at --

Eunae : Wait up!! I nearly slipped....

You : Ok.. Faster!!

You released so that she can run after you with her own speed.. Then 6 boys appeared in front of you.. You startled and stopped running .. Knowing nothing, Eunae run after you and slipped behind you.. A shadow or a movement of a very fast man ran towards Eunae.. Like a lightning, he ran towards her.. Feeling like a knife just stabbed you in your heart when you finally recognised that the man who was helping Eunae was Changjo -- himself..

You worriedly walk towards Eunae.

You : Are you okay??

Eunae : Yeah.. I am fine... Thank you.. Uhm.. Changjo sshi..

Ricky : Why are you so formal today, Eunae?? He's .... ............... * mumbles*

Chunji stopped him, covering his mouth from talking any further.. After he's done with his mumbles, Chunji released him..

Ricky : Yah!! What was that for??

Niel : You!!

Niel said in an angry tone and brought him somewhere..

Niel : Have fun, Eunae sshi and _____ sshi.. I just remember that Ricky and I had a meeting for a while.. We'll meet you both after school, Ok?

Chunji : Arraseo!!

You walked towards Changjo..

You : So you're Changjo??

You stuttered a bit of your words..

Changjo : Yeah.. Nice to meet you too..

Chunji : Uhm.. Uhm... I haven't introduced anyone yet..

You : Oh you can start introucing them now..

Chunji : This is CAP and L.joe.. The two of them earlier are Ricky and Niel..

You : But why do they talk unformally towards Eunae?

Chunji : It's not their first time meeting Eunae.. We usually met up alot.. We're totally comfortable with her.. But I guess, She's still uncomfortable with my members.. That made her saying 'sshi' at the end of our's name..

You : Really?

You asked Eunae..

Eunae : Yeah.. They usually come to our house..

You : Bring me too, next time...

Eunae : Arraseo, I will..

After school, you met and talked more to Ricky and Niel.. And you suddenly felt that they were like your family..

After 2 days, Eunae invited you to her home..

You knocked on the door... And 'ta-da' Changjo opened it.. A miracle came true for you..

It was your first time to came into Eunae's and Chunji's parent's house..

Changjo : Everyone is in the game room and Eunae is in the Kitchen..

You : Arra.. I will come to the game room after admiring these paintings and decorations in this room..

Changjo : Ok.. I'll let everyone know that you're here..

You nodded and slightly blush when he flashed a smile...

Eunae walked into the game room.. With simple snacks like chips, nachos and more..

Chunji whispered to her..

Chunji : She came..

Eunae : Really??

Eunae said with no sound and only her mouth moved..

Eunae moved away from the lover's sofa (two people seat).. Which she sat with - uhm.. uhm.. (you will know soon or maybe you already knew it) - and moved to a comfy single sofa..

Ricky : Why are you moving away from him, Eunae ah? You two should be lovey dovey right now..

You heard it and walked inside to know who's the boy that Ricky mention..

Eunae : Ah.. You're here.. Want to eat some?? I can make one for you... Wait here..

You : I think thes will be enough for all of us..

Eunae : You think so?? They ate non-stop.. Just let me get some for you..

You : Arra..

Changjo : Can I help??

Eunae : It's fine..

Changjo : Really?

Chunji : I can help you too..

Eunae : It's fine, oppa...

Ricky : No!! Let me and Changjo helped Eunae... Watch the movie happily, guys..

After the three of them went out, you started asking Chunji about the sentence you heard earlier..

You : Did someone asked Eunae out??

Chunji : Uh?? why??

You : I think I heard Ricky said about lovey dovey thingy... Who is it??

Chunji : Don't be shocked..

You : I won't..

_

Chunji : It is .....

Chunji looked at Niel..

You : Niel??

Niel rubbed his neck..

Niel : No.. It is not.. We're not dating...

You : Then who is it??

Niel : Hahaha.. Ricky didn't said anything about lovey dovey earlier...

You : Then who is it??

L. Joe : Maybe some sort of wind said that..

L.joe laugh with CAP..

You : It's not funny...

-------------------------------------------

I'm back!! I might be unactive sometimes.. But finally I updated today, since I got some free time... And I'm sick.. Don't get sick, people.. I don't really like to get sick.. And now, it feels like hell.. And I don't like to go back home from school early (than it should be), especially when there's test.. At least I can answer some of my maths d and biology test.. I don't like to delay it.. I found it harder to do the biology test than maths d, since I got headache after maths d test, and the biology test was after maths d and break time.. If I failed, I would just reason out that I got headache and a runny nose during the test... Hahahhaa...