Part 6

I wake up again in a strange room. I look around and see a doctor on a computer then Tyler sitting in a chair impatiently looking at his feet. "Jaiden!" I hear Tyler say and he rushes to my side. "Jaiden, you're awake." I look over to him and smile a bit. "Can you talk?" He asks. I open my mouth. "I dunno."

"Hey!" Tyler smiles widely with his shiny, white teeth.

"Hey, it works," I say raspily. "Where are we? Where's Derin? Did I pass out again? Did I miss the concer-"

Tyler cuts me off, "We're in first aid. You passed out when I left you with Derin. The concert hasn't started yet but we can't let you out there."

"What? Why?"

"Jaiden," Tyler takes my hand, which makes my face turn red. He notices the awkward look on my face but continues talking. "You literally passed out from a panic attack. If we let you out there you could hurt yourself way more than you already did."

I start to cry. "Tyler, I've been waiting for this for months, please."

Tyler shakes his head and sits next to me on the bed. "I'm so sorry. If it would make it any better, I'm staying with you."

"Where's Derin?"

Tyler sighs. "In line."

More tears fall from my face. "Oh."

"I'm sorry, Jaiden. I'll stay here with you, though." Tyler scoots closer to me and wraps his arms around me. My face turns bright red. Tyler looks at my face and removes his arms. "Oh...I'm sorry."

"No," I pull him back to me. "I like it."