22

slight angst
○○○♡○○○◇○○○♧○○○♤

Ty's pov
It has been a week and Hyungseo was already picked up by my brother today is also the day where Jaehyun's leave of absence ends and he has to work on a song and he told me that his new song is featuring an 'extraordinary' artist but he doesn't tell me who it is. Tho i have a suspision of who it is because i saw the lyrics of the song and it said "kim Jungwoo" so what can i do? It's hard becausr knowing that he's my husband and he is with another guy but what can i do? I am no longer the one he is head over heels for. Infact i was like an option because when jungwoo didn't answer jaehyun before he turned to me.
I brushed all those thoughts off and got up and ate breakfast in the tv i started switching channels and stumbbled upon a channel that played No longer by NCT it was my favorite song of nct and idk why but i started to take the lyrics very deeply and sang along

"He no longer needs me The more I want you My reality gets heavier I guess everything will be difficult after this hasty confession Nevertheless, I can't take it anymore I wanna run to you now Because I want you every moment of my life"

It made me cry how i was slowly and slowly falling for Jaehyun again and i imagine him singing this for me but that can only happen in my imagination. I started to cry and thought to myself 'why!? WHY!? Why am i so blind? Why am i so Ugh!!' I started to cry until i heard my doorbell ring. I wiped my tears away in worry that it was Jaehyun but when i opened the door i saw ten holding a bucket of ice cream and candy.
Ten's pov
I went to tae's house because my bestfriend senses were tingling i can sense Taeyong is sad and i just know how to make taeyong happy so i went to the supermarket to buy a bucket of ice cream and candies when i knocked on the door it took a long time when the door was opened but when it was i saw a taeyong with red and puffy eyes which means he was probably crying "what's wrong?" I asked with a worried voice "W-What D-Do y-you mean?" He asked with a shaky voice which deffinitely means he was crying "come on don't pretend i haven't known you for years that i don't know your crying face" once he heard those words he burst out crying and hugged me so i just patted his back and puched him inside since i figured he wouldn't let go once we sat down "what's wrong? Tell me" "yah! I can't do it anymore i'm falling for him again but i'm afraid to be hurt again" i patted his back and handed him the bucket of ice cream and chocolates and he instantly grabbed it and ate it. So i also turned the TV to another channel that plays movie but what played was Jaehyun's movie with Jungwoo and Unluckily i paused it to the kissing scene where Jaehyun was practically eating jungwoo's face i looked at taeyong as i saw his fake smile i knew to myself i FUCKED UP so i changed the channels and then cuddled him since he looked like he was going to cry again.

TY PROTECTION SQUAD♥️😊

Tennie:Guys i need back up TY's sad
JungUwU:Comming!
Tail:Me2!
Heychan:WAIT FOR ME HYUNG!
Seacheng:Me4!