Dumbhead

I looked down to see ches's dumb cat nose right there in front of me. Way too close. She was pretty dang angry. Not sure why, I do remember her complaining about the mattress a few nights ago, maybe it was that. "What the FUcK are you doing" she yelled. Ew, her breath smelled bad. "I was just having breakfast geez, what's up with you." "You kicked a bowl straight into my nose you idiot." Ohhhh, that's probably why she's mad... I could still smell her gross breath as she stormed past me into the kitchen, I know it's the apocalypse and all but couldn't you at least brush your teeth?? Jesus. I kneel down on the floor and pick up the bowl, staring at it closely. It's covered in patterns of birds. Ew yuck. I hate birds. "Dumb bird head" I whisper to the dumb bird head bowl as I put it back on the floor. Back in the kitchen ches is sitting on the floor eating a fruit. Ew. "Nice fruit, dumbhead" I say to her as I walk past to the pantry. In the pantry there isn't much,,, an empty egg carton that smells like fish, half a subway sandwich and a family of dead rats. "Ches,,, you need to buy more food please." I look over at her and she is staring at the ground, all real angry like. Poor dumbhead..