Dating someone?

Online dating can be such a bitch but sometimes you find the right person. On Xbox?!  That's what happened for Mary she played a bit and she played some fighting games and some calmer an even first person shooters. 

Mary is only 12 but is a very rude at times and very sexual. She has brown hair and eyes her hair is short and has a little bit of it shaved to its cute and it has some bleached strips in the front.
She's thick in body not fat not thin she's busty, big boobs.  At times she's annoying but then kind and caring, slightly over caring.... That's besides the point her Xbox user is NormalSoup81

Who is the lover?  His name is William he's very smart and thinks things through. He's honest and good with words. He's a quick response type of guy but sometimes takes his time. He has really dark brown hair... (Basically black but he calls it dark brown)
He has a handsome but messy look its very attractive to some.
He's kinda big to but he's tall -ish.  He doesn't look really overweight he could use to lose a few pounds. He's kinda strong like you can't tell in till he dose something that looks like you need a buff boy to do. Now most importantly he's age.... 17....

Before you call the cops understand their love.  He won't use her, she won't use his and he would never send her a lewd picture...

They don't really do lewd things their pretty chill when it comes to making each other feel good..